» Episode 002

» thank you so much for reading, in advance!

»«»•«»«

You looked to who said it but instead saw two tall handsome men and raised a brow. "Jugyeong, who are they? You never told me about any guys you were dating. Not to mention, two at once."

The said males were surprised at your comment, both turning pink and looking the other away and Jugyeong quickly started speaking up. "I-it's not like that!"

You gave a small skeptical nod as she continued to speak. "Um, these are my friends. Suho Lee and Seojun Han. The one that spoke was Suho." She pointed to the each of them and you gave a small kind wave.

"Nice to meet you both. My name's Y/n L/n, a pleasure." You bowed slightly, the other two boys giving small nods.

"Its a shame, really." You sighed a bit, making the two boys glance to you. "What is?" Jugyeong asked concerned, making you sigh more. "Two good looking guys in front of you, but neither of them wants to date this little cutie right here." You pouted, hugging Jugyeong as she became flustered. "Y/n!" She whined and complained quietly.

This seemed to trigger the males as they spoke up. "T-That's not true--" They immediately cut themselves off as they both covered their mouths and averted their eyes. You certainly noticed this and eyed them, chuckling slightly.

"No matter. This just means I get her all to myself." You hugged Jugyeong's arm and winked at the boys. "Come on, Jugyeong, lets go to the mall and go shopping!"

"Hey, wait, we were still talking--" Suho starts and Jugyeong quickly stopped in her tracks. "Uh, why don't you guys join us then?" You pouted a bit. "Jugyeonggg, spend some time with meee!" You began to pull at her arm, the other two boys taking note of how clingy you seemed.

You smiled a bit before letting go of her and waved to the boys. "It's fine, I'll hang with Jugyeong when she gets home. After all, I'm gonna be transferring to your school tomorrow." You grin at them, surprising them all. "Huh? I thought you were just visiting!" Jugyeong exclaims, clearly shocked and surprised.

"I am. I'm visiting for maybe a month or so. They have to remodel the dorms since we're gonna be getting some better accommodations soon, and we're on break for two weeks. After that, I'll just do online courses for a bit." You answered as you took a sip of Jugyeong's drink.

"Then why are you transferring to this school when you're already studying abroad?" Suho asked, watching your movements and stood up. "Because I'll be bored waiting for Jugyeong to come home." You shrugged a bit and set Jugyeong's cup down.

"Anyhoo, I'll see you guys later then. Have fun on your trio date." You waved to them and began walking. Jugyeong then spoke up. "Actually, Y/n, do you wanna join us?" Her kind voice spoke, making you turn back and give a small smile.

"I don't wanna interrupt your hangout. Besides, I should be checking to see if Heegyeong fits my clothing designs I gave her."

"Clothing designs?" Suho asked, tilting his head and was seemingly confused. "Awh, is it the clothes you were gonna give me?" Jugyeong gave the puppy dog eyes, making you giggle a bit.

"No, I have a bag of clothes just for you." Jugyeong cheers and hugs you tightly, making you do the same to her. "Oh, you're the clothing designer online, right?" Seojun asks, curiosity peaking through.

"Yeah, I am. They're not that great though, but i appreciate anyone who's willing to buy them and/or test them for me." You smiled a bit and Seojun spoke again.

"Then, this might be a bit rude of me, but my sister is a huge fan of you, and so i was wondering if you had some extras of any designs you made that i can give to her."

You shook your head and smiled more. "Not rude at all, it means a lot that she likes my work. Actually, do you think you can give me her measurements and what she likes to wear? I can make something just for her, if she would prefer that."

Seojun smiles and nods. "I don't know it, obviously, but I'll have to ask her when she gets home. Since you're transferring tomorrow, I'll tell you then." Seojun answers and you nod in response.

"And as a gift for being a fan of mine, I'll bring her one of my designs I've been working on. It's pretty loose so even if it's too big for her, it'll still look nice."

Seojun tilts his head and grins slightly. "That sounds great, thanks. I'm sure she will appreciate that." You chuckle a bit. "Of course."

Jugyeong smiled and placed her hand on your shoulder. "So you wanna join us? We were planning on going to the park, where they were having a little fest for kids, with a few stands of games with prizes you could win and some snacks while enjoying the show they were gonna show at the end."

"I don't know..I should really be going." You continued to walk away but Jugyeong took your hand and gave her cute smile of hers. "Please?" The other two boys watched and Suho spoke up. "Why not? It could be fun."

Seojun then talked after. "You're only visiting for a month, right? Might as well spend as much as time with her as you can."

You heard both of them speak and thought a bit before smiling. "Okay, sure. I'll join you guys." You nod and Jugyeong smiled and held your hand, pulling you along. "Then let's go! I wanna go check out the prizes they have!" The two males stood up and started walking to catch up. "Hey, wait up, you two."

»«»«

On the way, the two boys watch the females talk, laugh and catch up on events and memories that happened recently.

Suho eyed Y/n a bit, wondering who she was and how she knew Jugyeong, wondering if she knew what she really looked like, not that it mattered.

"So, Y/n, how do you know Jugyeong?" Suho glanced to Seojun who seemed to have been reading his mind.

"Hm?" Said females turn back to Seojun, who was staring at the two of them as he walked, hands in pockets and in such a cool calm and collected manner.

"Heh, that's a secret!" You grin at Seojun, who was taken back by her comment. "Why is it a secret? It's just how you met her." Suho bluntly spoke and your smile faltered just a bit as you looked ahead of you to see the little fest event getting closer and already quite a few people there.

"It just is, okay?"

Jugyeong glanced to you out of the corner of her eye and gave a small smile and turned to Suho. "Y/n's just feeling a little tired is all! Everything's fine. She doesn't mean to be harsh or anything. And Y/n, they're just curious, they're not gonna do anything!" She tried to lighten the situation and tension.

"Oh, looks like we're here, so let's just enjoy this all together!"

Suho didn't say anything as he just turned away, sighing at her and maybe a bit at himself. Meanwhile, Seojun was staring at the back of Y/n's head as he watched her pull Jugyeong to the first game booth.

'Clearly, its a little more than just a secret.' Both males thought, seemingly just a little intrigued by Y/n, someone who randomly appeared in their life and apparently, is gonna be staying for a while.

»«»«

» heyyy, so I hope you all enjoyed that as much as I did and look forward to more content I release for True Beauty. Thank you!