» Episode 011

"So, mister i-suck-at-skee-ball, where are we off to now?"

Seojun rolled his eyes at your insulting nickname and looked around and placed his hands in his pockets. "You choose a game, Miss Cheater."

"Don't be like that, Mister Second-Place." You laugh and he only scoffs more, looking away with a hidden small smile as you hum.

'She's cute like this..' he thought, stealing a glance towards you, somewhat glad to see this side of you. It made his heartbeat pick up its pace a bit, but he chose to ignore it.

"Why is she making me feel this way?"

Being pulled out of his thoughts, he turned over to you, who was looking around the arcade before setting your eyes on a particular game machine.

"Here, I'm sure you'll be good at this." You reach for his hand, pulling him to a zombie shooting game.

"This isn't even a competitive game." Seojun huffs slightly and you chuckle. "We'll work together. Whoever dies first, loses." You shrug and he just sighs before sliding in his card into the card slot, you doing the same and clicked start.

He just smiled, since he was enjoying himself and having fun. "Alright, fine. Let's do this."

You both chose your characters and picked up the guns, as you read the instructions aloud.

"Aim the gun at the oncoming zombies, pull on the trigger to shoot, hold for rapid fire, and aim the gun downwards to reload ammo. Use the button on the control panel to pick up items and use them."

"Hey, Try not to hold us back." Seojun teasingly grins as he looked over at you, a lopsided smile plastered across his face. You just grin back, rolling your eyes playfully. "You, Try to keep up."

• • •

"Try to survive to the next location!"
Moments later, the game officially began.

Both of the characters on the screen, then entering the building through the back door.

You were currently entering a pharmacy, in hopes for supplies but it was currently swamped with zombies wandering around.

"How is there gonna be anything in such a run-down abandoned and dirty pharmacy?.." Seojun mumbles as his character carefully walked forward with caution, seeing some shelves knocked over and dried blood splattered across the ground.

"Careful, on your left!" You exclaim, making Seojun quickly point his gun left and came face to face with the zombie making its way towards him. With an instant, he shot it down with a bullet to the head.

The sound was heard throughout the store, making all the zombies stir and head towards the noise.

"Geez, pay more attention. Let's just hurry and look around for supplies." You say, using the button on the panel to pick up the bandages on the ground, having to point the gun at it to retrieve it.

"You should pay attention too." With that comment, Seojun shot the upcoming zombie that was headed straight for you while you were picking up the bandage.