Drama, Drama, Jokes

It's a week after the twins birthday and everyone's settled into life at the beach house.

I've been going on runs with Sammy for a week and we've became really good friends. He now knows almost every big even that's happened in my life and i know his. Our runs mostly include us exchanging stories and getting to know each other. I feel like we've known each other forever.

It's 5 am and i'm trying to convince myself to go on the daily run but my body won't agree. It's my period week and the cramps are starting to kill me slowly.

I force myself up and change into running clothes. I don't bother with my hair and just tie it up. I use the bathroom then crawl down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Whoa. What's wrong with you." Jaime says then biting into a fruit roll up. What is it with these boys eating at 5.

"What are you doing." I ask. I sit down on the kitchen chair.

"Snacking." He looks me over. "Dude are you okay?"

"Nope." I wince.

"Ohh. It's that time of the month." He goes back to his fruit roll up.

"How can you tell?" I ask.

"You always make that face." He scrunched up his face as an example.

"It's not my fault." I say.

"Whatever." He says. "Want a roll-up?"

"Gimme." I growl and grab my stomach. It's worse this week. I don't know why. It's never like this.

"Whoa. Okay. Here you go." He says and gives me 3.

"Thanks." We eat in silence for a while.

"Jaime." I say after I finish my roll ups. "It hurts to bend over. Can you-"

"Fine." He rolls his eyes. "Stay here."

He goes into the hallway and comes back with my white Nikes.

"Not those ones. It was raining last night. They'll get dirty." I say. He sighs and gets my black ones. "Thank you."

He goes down on a knee and puts my shoes on for me. "Your welcome. Oh and Bella?"

"Yeah." I say.

"You owe me one." Jaime gets up and puts away the fruit roll ups.

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye." He turns to go upstairs. "Wait. Who's this guy you run with? Is he nice?"

"Yeah. His names Sam." I respond.

"Okay. I think i'll stay and meet him." He sits back down on his chair.

"No. No. You don't have to."

"I think I do." There's a knock on the door. "Oh I think that's him."

"Wait!" I get up and wince. He grins and runs to open the door.

I rush out as fast as I can. Jaime is already opening the door.

"Hey." Jaime says. I run up to him and jaime blocks me with his back so Sam can't see me.

"Hey. I'm Sam, Bella's friend. Is she here?" Sam says.

"No. She's in the bathroom having a diarrhea." Jaime says grinning. "Would you like to leave a message. I'll give it to her tomorrow when the smell goes away."

I gasp and punch Jaimes back. He yelps.

"He's just kidding i'm here!" I say from behind him.

"Oh. There you are, Bella. Feeling better?" Jaime says moving out of the way.