Welcome to Lakeside Beach

There are 4 bedrooms in every summer house. In our house it's separated by age group. Gabe, Nate, and Park share the first room. Jamie, Alex and Andy  share one room. Matt and Eli share a room and I get my own room.

The bad thing is I don't get my own bathroom. The oldest get the master bedroom so they have their own bathroom. I share a bathroom with the rest. To say they are pigs would be an understatement.

When we get to the houses. We quickly get our bags and put them in our rooms. The moms fix up our kitchen and put food in it. Then they leave to their own house. They check up on us every morning.

After us kids set up our rooms, we change into swimsuits. I change into my black and pink bikini and run downstairs. Once everyone's downstairs we run out. Our parents are already on the beach. It's time for the first swim of the summer.

The boys run out to the ocean screaming and whooping. I stay behind because I can't swim. All the boys tried teaching but I just wouldn't learn because I'd panic every time I'd get water splashed in my face. So now, I just sit in the pool behind our house or work on my tan. I'm doing the latter now.

"Johnny!" Jaime yells. I look up. Jonathon Mackey is one of the other families that come to lakeside beach for the summer. We've known him since forever.

Johnny has a really nice tan and body. He has blue eyes and blond hair. He's in a swim trunk that has lobsters on them. Those are my favorite. He only wears trunks that have print on them.

He runs down to us and says hi to the parents. I pull my sunglasses down and continue to sunbathe. A few seconds later, I feel a tug on my ponytail.

"Hey Bella. Miss me?" Johnny grins.

I grin back. "Not in the slightest."

He pouts and gives me a sad look. "Ouch Bells."

"I'm just kidding. I missed you very much. I was crying every night since last summer. I failed all my classes because of how distressed I was. I even-"

"Okay if you wanna lie at least make it believable, Bella." He says still grinning.

I grin back. "Where's carter?"

"Coming." He replies

Carter is Johnny's younger brother. Johnnys 18 and carters 16. The other kids we hang out with are Lucas and Josh Williamson, 17 and 16. Freddy Jorgeson,18  and Noah Peters, 17.

Think of the devils. They all show up at the beach. They run down to say hi. All have tans like they've been here all summer.

"Let the party begin! The Davis's are here!" Freddy yells. Freddy is an only child and African American. He's extremely nice and lives here all year. So does Noah. They're best friends.

"Hey Bells!" They all say. They run down to the ocean where the other boys are, Johnny joins them.

After a while, it gets dark and I decided to go inside. I walk back to the house. Once I'm inside I change into shorts and a comfortable shirt. I go down to the kitchen to get something to eat. I settle on Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

While I'm having my delicious gourmet meal. I see something flicker from the corner of my eye. I turn and look next to me. I see nothing so I go back to eating. Then I hear a twig snap. I get up and look out the window. I see something moving in the trees behind our summer house. I put on my shoes, take my spoon and go outside.

"Hello?" I say. I'm so stupid this is how everyone dies in the movies.

"Hi?" A voice says.

"Who are you? I have a spoon and I'm not afraid to use it!" I hold out my spoon as a weapon.