don't say i didn't warn you.

Hey guys! Long chapter. I'm sorry it just keeps going  and going and i can't stop. Don't forget to vote and comment. Luv ya

•••

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea!" The tv says.

"SPONGE BOB SQUAREPANTS!!" We all scream back.

It's 10 in the morning and everyone is awake. We're eating cereal in the living room on the couch and floor. Also, We're watching sponge bob.

We hear the front door open.

"Shit. Run." Parker says. We all take our bowls and all evidence that we were eating in the living room and run to the kitchen.

We slam into our seats and some sit on the counters trying to act natural. Alex and Andy pretend to be laughing at a joke. 

Mom and Aunt Mary come in with groceries. They look at us suspiciously.

"What are you guys doing?" Aunt Mary asks. They set the groceries on the counter.

"Eating breakfast." Eli says. He slurps his cereal. "Mhmm. Yummy in my Tummy."

Mom raises an eyebrow at him. "Is that so?"

"Yeah." We all chorus.

"So you guys weren't eating and watching sponge bob in the living room?" Mom asks.

Jaime stands up and points a finger at mom."You have no proof!"

We all smack our heads.

Mom and Aunt Mary chuckle. They let us off the hook today and just put the groceries away in silence.

As they're leaving, Aunt Mary turns around. "Oh and the front yards a mess. Cups all over the place. Best you get that cleaned up."

She winks and they walk out.

"Okay. Who was too drunk to remember to clean outside the house." Nate scolds.

"You!" We all exclaim.

"Nuh-Uh! It was probably Cole!" He defends.

"No it wasn't! I didn't get assigned a job!"

"Exactly!"

They continue to argue. The rest of us go back into the living room to watch sponge bob.

•••

I'm outside cleaning in the yard. I take a trash bag and walk around, with no shoes on, picking up cans and cups. I think i've gotten everything and I start up the steps with the trash bag in my hand.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my foot.

"OUCH!" I yell. I fall into the porch. I see red around my foot.

Cole, Gabe, and Eli come running out.

"What happened?!" Cole yells.

"Where's the fire!" Eli says.

"Shit!" Gabe says when they finally see me.

Gabe immediately bends down to see my foot. Cole and Eli tell me to calm down.

My eyes are watering and i'm hiccuping. God, I hate it when I cry. I also hate it when i'm in pain. Which is why it seems like i'm overreacting. I'm not though, It really hurts.

"Let's get her inside." Cole says. Gabe lets go of my foot and Cole lifts me up bridal style. I'm full on crying now.

Eli holds the door open and we go in. They set me down inside on the stairs.