The Attack Part 1

*Ding Dong*

"Shit. Parker open the door and say i'm not here. It's Evil Eye Scratcher."

"So we just decided to change her name from Crazy Lady to that without my consent. Not cool." Eli says from the kitchen table.

It's 10 in the morning. I've already been on my daily run and we're all downstairs eating breakfast. I've been expecting Jasmine to come. I'm surprised she waited that long.

I hide behind Gabe and wait for parker to open the door.

"Oh hey. Bella isn't here if your looking." Parker says.

"I know she is. Let me in." Jasmine says.

"I'm sorry I can't do that it's trespassing and disturbing the peace. We're trying to have breakfast."

"Move!" Jasmine yells. I hear her push parker out the way and come in.

"Abort! Abort! Code Red! Crazy Lady Eye Ball Scratcher is here!" Parker yells from the ground.

"ISABELLA MARIE DAVIS, YOU BETTER
GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"

"Language young lady." Eli says. She growls in his face. "Never mind. Do whatever the fuck you want. I'm out of here."

He runs out of the kitchen and the other guys ran after him. Including Gabe which leaves me exposed crouching on the ground behind the table.

I stand up and act dignified. "Hey. Didn't see you there."

"Grrr." She runs around the table to get to me. I go the other way. She comes that way too but I slip away. She chases me all around the table. Until she gets tired and decided she wants to flip the table. That's when the boys come in.

"Okay calm down." Parker says. Walking towards her with his hands out.

"Hands off the table, Crazy Lady." Nate says.

"Good Jasmine Good." Eli coos to her like she's a dog.

"Back away from the kitchen. Not my food, Crazy Lady!" Andy says with the fire extinguisher in his hand.

"Andy!" Mom says from the doorway. "What is going on here!"

They all point to me and jasmine. I point at jasmine. Jasmine points at me.

"She's running away from me!" Jazzy yells.

"Well duh! I happen to like my eyeballs!" I yell.

"I'm not gonna scratch your eyeballs out." Jazzy says. "I'm going to scratch your face off!"

Parker grabs Jasmine just when she's about climb over the table.

"She really is crazy, isn't she?" Eli says in an admiring tone.

"You know what. I can't today. It's to early into the summer." Mom says. She walks back outside leaving me to my death.

"What! Mom?! You would leave you only beloved daughter to this horrible fate!?" I yell.

"Hey! Who are you calling a horrible fate?!" Jasmine yells.

I turn to her and scream. "You! You crazy bum!" Then I run out the house screaming "HOLD HER BACK! HOLD HER BACK!"

The neighbors hate us. :)

I'm walking down main street and I decided to text Sam.

Dude. I'm going to die.
- Bella

Why?
- Sammy

Jasmine's trying to kill me
- Bella

Why?
- Sammy