🆁🆄🅽🅽🅸🅽🅶 🅵🆁🅾🅼 🆃🅷🅴 🅿🅾🅿🅾

"Stop stealing my popcorn!" I hiss at Sam.

The movie hasn't started yet but we've already gotten our snacks and are eating them.

We're sitting in the back row of the movie theater. There are only a few people. Charlie and Danny argued over which movie to watch. Charlie wanted the horror movie and Danny wanted the superhero movie.

We all voted for the Horror movie, All of us except Ericka. Which is very surprising because we all kinda expected she'd be into that stuff. You know the murdering part, since she likes to threaten people. In fact when Cole pointed this out. She slapped his chest and cursed him out.

I, Personally love horror movies. I like figuring out who to trust and who not to trust and i love getting scared. It's the most best feeling in the world. It makes me feel alive. I tell this to Sam and he gives me a look like, You're fucking crazy but i guess you're right.

Sam is on my right and Danny is on my left.  Next to Sam is Jasmine, Charlie and Cole. Next to Danny is Ericka and Iyanna.

Sam tried to steal my popcorn again. I bite his hand.

"What the frick!" Sam yells.

"I don't play with my food." I growl.

"I can see that now." He grumbles.

"Good." I say. He pouts and I feel bad. "Don't look at me like that."

"Like what." He juts his lower lip out.

"Like i just stole your candy."

"You practically did." He says.

"Nuh-Uh. The popcorn is mine."

"Details, Details." He says.

Jasmine coughs and I look at her. She sniffles and looks back down at her phone.

"Share with Jasmine." I say.

"But I wan-" He stops and clears his throat. He turns and asks Jasmine for some of her popcorn.

She beams at him and lets him take a handful. He smiles back at her.

I look to the big screen. The movie is starting. The lights dim and everyone goes quiet. That is everyone except Sam, who chews loudly in my ear. I turn and look at him but he just stares at the screen, oblivious to the distraction he is.
In many ways. 

"Shhh!!" I hiss.

He startles. "Geez! Don't scare me like that while we're watching a scary movie!"

"Well, don't chew so loudly while we're watching a scary movie!"

"Would you both shut up!" Charlie hisses from down the row.

"No you!" We both whisper-shout back.

"You don't tell me what to do!" Charlie whisper shouts.

"Same for us!" I whisper back.

"Would you all shut your buttholes up." Danny says in a normal voice.

The people in front of us turn around and glare. "Shhh!!!"

We glare back but stay quiet.

I look back at the big screen. We already missed the beginning. I sigh now i don't know the whole story.

Two teens are at a lake party. They're probably dating because they're skinny dipping. They're also in woods so they might be stupid too. A twig snaps. The girls looks up from their kissing and asks what that was. The boy obviously wanting to get laid says it was nothing.