Annabeth I

Hi there! This is a two person account, we are bluefood and PJO/HOOFANFORLIFE. We will be trying to update once every other week but sometimes we will get chapters done early or late. Please don't leave hate but helpful criticism is welcome. Please enjoy!

We don't own any of these characters Uncle Rick does.

As I stood in front of the mirror in the Athena cabin, I couldn't help but smile.  Today was going to be the greatest day of my life.  Aphrodite stood behind me doing my curly, blonde hair in the style of a messy bun, but truly there is nothing messy about it.  There was one strand of hair on either side coming out and dropping in front of my ears.  When she finished my hair, Aphrodite snapped her fingers and I was suddenly wearing perfect makeup.  One problem.  There was so much makeup!  I don't wear makeup.

I spun around as I screeched, "Aphrodite!"

"Fine, fine."

She snapped her fingers again and I was wearing very light makeup that enhanced my natural beauty.  Truthfully, I didn't mind the little amount of makeup.

I turned back to the mirror and smiled at my reflection.  It wasn't to bold, and it was definitely me. 

I liked the way I looked for my wedding day.

I heard light crying so I turned toward the noise.  It was Hazel and Piper, sobbing in a corner.  I rolled my eyes and walked over.

"Come on, stop crying.  We all knew this was going to happen eventually," I soothed.  I honestly knew how they felt.  But if they didn't stop crying then I might start.

"Sorry, Annabeth.  It's just can you believe that it's been 7 years since we all met?  7 years since the Quest of the Seven?" Piper asked. 

"Stop it, Piper!  Your mom just finished my makeup and I will not ruin it by crying over memories," I insisted.

Hazel snorted.

"Never thought I'd hear that from Annabeth," she managed between laughs.  It was a silly thing to laugh about but we were all overcome by memories and I was still feeling excited for my big day, so the three of us stood there, in the corner of my old cabin laughing.  That is until Aphrodite started squealing.  I glanced at her and realized she was looking at the clock, which read 12:50.  I almost screamed.

"The wedding is at 1!" I shouted.  Everyone looked at me weirdly as if wondering why I was saying this.  I gestured to my clothes and they seemed to realize for the first time that I was still wearing my old Camp Half-Blood T-shirt and jean shorts.

Aphrodite started laughing.

"Oh, that's not a problem, dear."  She snapped her fingers yet again and I was wearing the dress I picked out a few months before and it still fit perfectly. But my first thought went back to my previous outfit.

"Where did you put my other outfit?" I growled.  She smirked.

"Your old outfit is where Percy picked for the honeymoon of course."

I sighed with relief.  Hey, you can call it foolish, but I really like that shirt.

Suddenly the cabin door opened, revealing my father.  He smiled at me and I knew it was time to go.  We all started to get in line and Aphrodite poofed out in a cloud of pink smoke that smelled like perfume.

I looked back at my cabin one more time before returning the smile to my father and walking out the door.

The wedding was being held at Camp Half-Blood on Fireworks Beach.  The reception would be in the Dining Pavilion which was completely redecorated by Piper and Aphrodite.  Piper insisted this would be the only time she ever worked with her mother on anything, but we all knew she would be just as excited for any of the other weddings.

My father turned to me, and I smiled at him.

"Are you ready, dear?" He asked me.

"I have never been more ready for anything in my entire life."

"Your not nervous?"

"Why would I be nervous?  It's only Percy and our friends and family."

"I suppose your right," he chuckled, "Makes you wonder why weddings are such a big deal."

He smiled at me again and kissed my forehead.

"He's going to take good care of you," he told me.

"Of course he is.  We love each other, and there is a lot of people who could hurt him very easily if he ever did anything to harm me.

He laughed and we started walking to the ceremony.

Annabeth Jackson. It has a nice ring to it.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! We'll update as soon as possible.

- bluefood and PJO/HOOFANFORLIFE