Grover XVII

Hey hey hey! We are back! Enjoy chapter 17!

Us: Grover do the disclaimer.

Grover: These people do not own

Leo:

Grover: Any of us,

Us:

Leo:

Us: Don't even think about it.

Grover: Uncle Rick does. They only own the plot.

Us: Thanks Grover! Enjoy the chapter!

Today Juniper needed to go to the doctors to get an ultrasound. This was the 5 month ultrasound so they can tell the gender of the baby.

Juniper wants to find out in a special way, so Percy and Annabeth are coming with us. The doctor is going to tell the two of them the gender and then they are going to tell us in a very special way.

"Grover, come on!" Juniper shouted from outside.

I finished tying my shoes and headed out to meet her.

Sorry Juniper. Let's go," I said.

We started walking to Percy and Annabeth's house in New Athens, where we were going to meet them.

When we finally got there, Annabeth was waiting outside. She saw us and smiled sweetly.

"Percy get your butt down here! Grover and Juniper are here!" She screamed.

"I'm coming! Jezze oh pete woman!" We heard back.

Juniper and I looked at each other and started cracking up.

We started walking to the New Athens doctors office, where Will was now working.

Basically everyone who was Percy and Annabeth's age, older, or slightly younger and moved into either New Rome or New Athens and made a life for themselves.

When we got to the doctors office, Will smiled brightly at us.

"Hey guys! Here for your 5 month checkup?" He asked.

I nodded in confirmation and he led us to a back room.

Juniper laid down on the examination table  and Will left the room and then came back with some gel.

He came  over to us and Juniper lifted up her shirt.

"This is going to be cold Juniper," Will informed her.

He put the gel on her stomach and she immediately tensed. I reached for her hand and squeezed it. She squeezed it back.

Will moved around his weird electronic stick thingy on Juniper's stomach and a picture came onto the screen.

Suddenly, we heard a heartbeat. It was absolutely amazing. We heard our baby's heartbeat!

"Percy, Annabeth, come into this back room." Will instructed.

The two followed him out and Willtold them what I could only assume was the gender. They smiled hugely and then they came back in.

"Will says that everything is fine and you are free to go," Annabeth said still smiling hugely. Juniper got up and we headed out of the doctors office.

"By guys! See you later!" Percy said as he and Annabeth went back to their house and Juniper and I went the other direction back to our house.

Soon we were going to learn the gender of our baby. But for now, I'm happy that it's healthy.

Hope you enjoyed chapter 17! We will update again soon! Comment, vote, and follow!

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER:

Who's your godly parent?

-bluefood and PJO/HOOFANFORLIFE