Piper IX

Hey! We are back! We hope you enjoy chapter 9!

Us: Piper do the disclaimer.
Piper: These two people do not own any of us-
Leo: These two people do not-
Piper: **charmspeaking** Leo, shut up.
Leo: **mouth shuts**
Piper: These two people do not own any of us, Uncle Rick does. They do however own the plot.
Us: Thanks Piper! Enjoy the chapter!

Today at dinner, Jason walked up to me and told me not to eat anything because he had a surprise for me. I just threw all of my food into the fire for the gods.

After everyone cleared out of the Dining Pavilion, he grabbed my hand and flew me to the top of Zeus's fist. Up at the top, there was a blanket with a picnic basket.

"Jason, what is all this?" I asked him, shell shocked.

"It's our meal," he answered nervously.

I rolled my eyes, "I can see that Sparky," I told him.

I looked around and then went to see what was in the picnic basket. When I turned around again, Jason was in one knee in front of me.

"Jason, what are you doing?" I asked him getting excited.

"Piper I have loved you since the day I woke up on that Wilderness School bus. Even though our relationship was built off of fake memories now, it couldn't be more real. I love you with all my heart and I know that I always will." Them he pulled out a beautiful ring that changed colors, like my eyes. "So Piper McLean, will you make me the happiest man on earth and do me the honor of marrying me?"

"Yes! Yes! Of course I'll marry you Sparky!" I screamed.

I stuck out my left hand and he put the ring on my finger. It really was absolutely gorgeous.

"I love it Jason! It's gorgeous," I exclaimed.

He pulled me into a long kiss and I still felt fireworks go off just like our first kiss.

"I'm glad you like it," he said after we pulled away.

He flew us back to main camp and everyone immediately noticed the ring due to its luster. It really captured the light and shined.

After everyone at Camp congratulated us, we knew we needed to IM Percy and Annabeth who were still on their honeymoon.

We ran to the Zeus cabin and into the bathroom. We turned on the sink and threw in the drachma.

"Oh Iris, goddess of rainbows, please accept my offering. Show me Percy and Annabeth Jackson in Athens, Greece." I stated.

Percy and Annabeth came into focus through the rainbow.

"Oh hey guys! What's up," Percy asked.

I stuck out my left hand and Annabeth immediately started talking about how beautiful it was while Percy sat there looking confused. After Annabeth finished congratulating us she turned back to Percy and saw that he had no clue what was going on. We all couldn't stop laughing.

"Seaweed brain!" Annabeth managed between laughs, "They're engaged!" She said slowly so he could comprehend.

A look of understanding crossed his face and it was hilarious. Then he started congratulating us too.

When we finally finished our conversation, Jason kissed me and I headed back to my cabin.

I was engaged. Can you believe it?

Hey hey hey! Hope you engined chapter 9! Comment, vote, and follow!

-bluefood and PJO/HOOFANFORLIFE