Leo V

Hi we are back again! Sorry for the cliffy but we had too! Enjoy!

We do not own any of these characters, Rick Riordan does!

Hey there my dudes! It's Leo here! I had a lot of fun yesterday at the Percabeth wedding. It was a nice service and I got to DJ at the reception!  Calypso says I was over the top but I had fun.

Speaking of Calypso, I'm thinking of proposing to her, but I don't know how.  I need to talk to either Percy or Grover to see how they proposed, I think it might help.  I'm gonna go see Percy because he and Annabeth are leaving for their honeymoon tomorrow.

I turned around and started towards the Poseidon cabin, where I found Percy packing.

"Hey Perce, I have a question for you," I said.

"Hey Leo, shoot," he responded.

"Well, I was thinking of proposing to Calypso and-"

"Wait, really? That's so exciting!" Percy cut me off.

"Yeah, it is.  Anyway, I was just wondering how you proposed to Annabeth, and if you had any tips," I said.

"Oh well, I took Annabeth to her favorite Greek restaurant in New York, and when the dessert came, I hid the ring you made in her dessert. So when she went to eat her dessert, she found the ring," Percy answered.

"Wow Percy. That's seems really interesting, but I don't know if Calypso would like that," I told him.

"Yeah, Calypso might want a picnic or something. Ooooh! I know! Have a picnic and toss her an apple! That's the way that they used to propose in Greece! If she catches the apple she accepts the proposal, and since Calypso was alive back then, she might appreciate the gesture!" Percy nearly screamed.

"Keep it down Kelp Head! I don't want Calypso to hear you. But that's a really great idea," I said excitedly.  "Thanks Percy! Have fun on your honeymoon!"

I headed back to my cabin and got into my bunk. Tomorrow I would make her the perfect ring out of the crystal she gave me when I first landed on Ogygia.  That way she could still show off a ring even if she just had to catch an apple.

Hope you enjoyed chapter 5! We will post again soon! Comment, vote, and follow!

-bluefood and PJO/HOOFANFORLIFE