Katie XII

Hey hey hey! We are back! Please enjoy chapter 12!

Us: Katie do the disclaimer.
Travis: Katie-Kat! Can I do the disclaimer?
Us: No.
Travis: Why???
Us: Because.
Katie: These two people do not own any of us, Rick Riordan does. They do own the plot.
Us: Thanks Katie! Enjoy the chapter!

Travis and I were sitting in the Big House planning our wedding. It was going to be in 5 months and this was the hardest part of the planning.  We're going to have it in the spring and it's going to be AWESOME! My siblings and I are going to use our powers to make lots of flowers bloom, and we will invite cabin 10 to help decorate. 

"Hey Katie," Travis called to me. Again. Because he has asked me at least 10 questions in the last 10 minutes.

"Yeah," I responded.

"What kind of food do you want at the reception?"
Travis asked.

"Umm...let's use Camp Half-Blood plates," I suggested.

"Okay. Are you sure you don't want me and Connor to 'borrow' something?" He pestered.

"No Travis! No more stealing!" I reminded him.

"Fine," he sighed.

I leaned back down over the bill for my wedding dress. $1,733. It's a lot of money but since my siblings and I grow most of the strawberries that the Camp sells, Chiron has agreed to give me a cut for the wedding.

"Hey Katie," Travis called to me,

"What is it Travis!" I shrieked getting very annoyed with him.

"Do you love me?" Travis asked.

I softened.

"Of course I do Travis. Why else would I have accepted your proposal?" I asked him. I stood up and walked over to him.

"I love you very much, and don't ever forget it," I instructed him.

He pulled me down and my lips met his.  I couldn't believe this. I've been dating him for almost 9 years and kissing him still makes fireworks explode inside of me. I hope the feeling never goes away.

When we pulled apart, Connor walked in and saw us sitting in on Travis's bunk just looking into each other's eyes.

"So, how's the wedding planning going?" Connor questioned smirking. I rolled my eyes and Travis groaned.

"Do we have to keep planning? Can't we take like a 5 minute break and climb the lava wall?" Travis whined.

"If you want this wedding to happen on time then we have to keep working," I informed him. "Besides, you've climbed the lava wall a million times," I reminded him.

"Fine. Let's keep working then," Travis sighed.

I leaned back over my stack of papers. This was gonna take forever...

There's chapter 12! Here's a question, what's your favorite ship? Answer in the comments!
Comment, vote, and follow!

-bluefood and PJO/HOOFANFORLIFE