Annabeth III

Hey everyone! We hope you are enjoying the story so far! Here is chapter 3!

Rick Riordan owns all characters we only own the plot. Enjoy!

It's finally my turn to walk down the aisle!  I'm so scared!  My dad had linked arms with me and they started playing the special bridal music.  As I was walking, I locked eyes with Percy and any nervousness that I had beforehand is goes away. It feels amazing to marry the love of my life.

My dad passed my hands to Percy and whispered something in his ear.  I looked at Percy and smiled.  He had dressed up in a black suit with a sea green tie and a red flower.  He smiled back at me.  He mouthed "You look gorgeous" to me and I couldn't help but think about how lucky I am.

Then Chiron started with the priest's lines.

"We are gathered here today to witness the holy matrimony of Perseus Achilles Jackson and Annabeth Marie Chase."  AN: I made up the middle names

And then I spaced out.  I know that it isn't good to space out at your own wedding but, I was just so excited!  My ADHD was starting to show.  I looked at Percy and could tell he was spaced out too.  So I started a conversation with our eyes, which sounds weird but, after all of the battles we've fought together, we can give each other a look and we know exactly what the other person means.

Annabeth: italics   Percy: regular

I'm so excited!

Me too!  You look gorgeous.

What do you want to eat at the reception?

Seriously that's what you are thinking about right now?

You're right.  I'm spending too much time with you!

Now that I think about it, blue burgers.

"Annabeth, your vows please," Chiron said.

"Percy I don't even know what to say. For the first time ever, I can't think.  When you first came to camp, I swore you as my enemy.  I almost let the feud between our parents get between us.  I'm so glad I volunteered for that first quest when I was 12 years old.  I am so happy that we got closer and I wouldn't trade a moment from any one of our quests for the world.  Especially since most of them saved the world."

The audience laughed.

"Annabeth, you are the strongest girl I've ever met. You're the smartest daughter of Athena ever. You have proven to be incredible in every situation.  You followed the Mark of Athena, you've even been to Tartarus and back.  I've waited for this moment for many years, 14 to be exact. You are the love of my life and I wouldn't trade anything in the world for you, not even blue chocolate chip cookies.  I am so glad I met you and I couldn't imagine a world without you."

Percy nodded to Chiron to show that he was done.

"Perseus Achilles Jackson, do you take Annabeth Marie Chase to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Annabeth Marie Chase, do you take Perseus Achilles Jackson to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

I did it!

"Then I now pronounce you, husband and wife!  You may kiss the bride."

By the time he finished Percy and I were already lip locked.

I am now proudly Annabeth Jackson.

We hope you enjoyed! We will hopefully update soon!

- blue food and PJO/HOOFANFORLIFE