Katie XV

Hey hey hey! We are back! Just so you know, this book has continued to 2 months after the Percabeth wedding, but this chapter is set 3 mo the ahead of that. So it has been 5 months since the Percabeth wedding. Enjoy chapter 15!

Us: Katie do the disclaimer.

Katie: These two people do not-

Leo: Please can I do it?

Us: If you stop asking we'll let you do it in a few chapters.

Leo: Yay!

Katie: These two people do not own any of us, Uncle Rick does. They only own the plot.

Us: Thanks Katie! Enjoy the chapter!

Today was finally the day. I know that most of you didn't read that A/N, but it was important to the timing of this chapter. So go back and read it. Today was the day I would be getting married.

Piper was doing my hair while her sister, Lacey was doing my makeup.

"Sorry!" Piper shrieked as she pulled my hair a little. "I'm just so excited! You're getting married Katie!" She squealed.

"I know Piper! I've been planning it for 5 months," I said exasperated.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry. I'm just so excited!" She squealed again.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"And...done!" Lacey exclaimed. She stepped away from her position in front of the mirror so I could see my makeup.

"Wow! Thanks so much Lacey! I don't know what to say," I told her.

"No problem Katie," Lacey giggled.

I had light makeup that really brought out my grass green eyes.

"And...done!" Piper squealed again.

I looked from my face to my hair.

"Oh my gods! Thank you so much Piper! I look-I look-"

"Gorgeous," Piper supplied. "You look gorgeous."

"Thank you guys."

My hair was curled and it had diamond clips that made it look flawless! A/N: Look at picture above.

Soon all of my bridesmaids came out wearing the same bridesmaids dresses as at Percy and Annabeth's wedding. Annabeth wore one that was grey like her eyes. Juniper was nearly crying because her dress didn't fit anymore.

"I'm so sorry Katie!" She kept sobbing.

"Juniper! It's okay! Give me a few minutes to loosen the seems," Piper comforted.

Poof!

Aphrodite appeared took one look at the situation, snapped her fingers and then poofed away. Juniper's dress now fit.

We all got in line and then Chiron came. He was going to give me away and perform the ceremony.

My sister, Miranda, turned around and gave me a thumbs up. She was my maid of honor.

My little brother Marcus ran out ahead. He was gonna be the ring bearer.

Then I heard the bridal music. Here we go.

I put on a brave smile and walked towards the next step in my life.

Thanks for reading chapter 15! We hope you enjoyed!

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER:

What do you want the gender of Gruniper's baby to be?

-bluefood and PJO/HOOFANFORLIFE