Juniper VI

Hey, we're back! Here is chapter 6 and we will finally learn the surprise!

We do not own any of these characters, Uncle Rick does!

RING! RING!

I stopped the timer and peered into the sink. I looked at the little white stick that would change my life forever.

Two little blue lines crossed over each other. Positive.

"Grover! Grover! Come in here!" I shouted.

He sprinted in, which was kinda hard with his fake feet in. He kicked them off and kept running.

"What's wrong Juniper? Are you hurt?" He asked and started looking around the room.  His eyes found the pregnancy test in my hand and he reached out to see it.

"Y-y-you're p-p-pregnant," he stuttered. His face was blank for a moment before the biggest smile I've ever seen etched it's way onto his face.

"You're pregnant! Juniper that's amazing!" He screamed and I couldn't help but smile.

He pulled me into a hug and twirled me around and it was the happiest moment of my life.

I was so excited to tell everyone. I pulled away from the hug.

"Grover, we have to IM everyone! They'll be so excited!" I exclaimed.

Grover pulled out a drachma and we headed to the bathroom sink.

"Oh Iris, goddess of rainbows, please accept my offering. Show me Percy Jackson, Annabeth Ch-Jackson, Piper McLean, Jason Grace, Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang, Leo Valdez, Calypso, Katie Gardner, Travis Stoll, Connor Stoll, Nico DiAngelo, Thalia Grace, Reyna Avila Ramirez-Arellano, and Will Solace at wherever they all are."

The mist shimmered and then they all came into focus. They looked up at us ready to fight off a monster and saw it was an IM of us.  Most of them smiled. With the exception of Nico.

"Hi guys! Sorry to bug you all but we have some really big news!" Grover shrieked.

"I'm pregnant!" I exclaimed.  They all started screaming and clapping and congratulating us at the same time.

Then Percy and Annabeth said they had to go because they left for their honeymoon in the morning.  They all slowly started saying they had to go and swiping their hands through the Iris-Message. Finally everyone had left the IM and we called it a day.

Hope you enjoyed chapter 6! I'm sure most of you saw this coming but it had to happen! We will update again soon!

-bluefood and PJO/HOOFANFORLIFE