Calypso XI

Hey hey hey! We are back here is chapter 11! Please enjoy!

Us: Calypso do the disclaimer.
Calypso: These two people-
Leo: These two people-
Calypso: **kisses Leo to shut him up and puts him in a daze** These two people do not own any of us Uncle Rick does. They only own the plot.
Leo: What's my name again?
Us: Thanks Calypso! Enjoy chapter 11!

Leo asked me to come on a picnic with him today and I am so excited! I love Leo so much. He was the only guy who ever came back for me.

So I went to the Aphrodite cabin to ask Piper if she would do my hair and makeup. I wasn't really sure what to expect today. All Leo told me was that we were having a picnic. I didn't even know if we were leaving camp and going to a public park!

I knocked on the door to cabin 10 and Drew answered the door.

"Ugh. It's you. Piper!" And then she walked away.

Piper came to the door and her smile brightened.

"Calypso! Guess what? Jason proposed! We're engaged!" She shrieked.

"That's amazing Piper! I'm so happy for you!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks! Oh! I'm so sorry! You must need something if you came here. Come in," she said.

"Yeah, I was just wondering if you could do my hair and makeup for my date with Leo this afternoon," I told her.

"Oh yeah! Of course! Lacey! Come here!" She shouted.

A girl about our age came over to us.

"Hey Piper! What do you need?" She asked.

"Do you want to help me give Calypso a make over for her date tonight?" She asked. The other girl, Lacey, squealed.

"Yay! Can I do the hair?" She asked Piper.

"Yeah, you do hair and I'll do makeup," Piper instructed.

Then they set to work on me.  After they were done, I could barely recognize myself. I was gorgeous.

"Thank you guys so much! Here's 5 drachmas thank you again!" I shouted as I ran out. Hey what can I say? The smell of perfume was starting to get to me.

As I ran back to the Big House which was where I stayed, I ran straight into Hazel. 

"I'm so sorry Hazel! I wasn't looking and-"

"Calypso it's okay! Why are you in such a hurry, anyway?" She asked me.

"I was going back to the Big House to change for my date with Leo," I informed her.

"Oh! Well don't let me keep you! Have fun!" She said and she started back to the portal to Camp Jupiter.

I picked a nice sundress and put it on then went to meet Leo at the top of Half Blood Hill.

Leo was up there with a picnic basket.

"So, we are going out of Camp?" I asked him.

"Nope," Leo answered.

We walked to the very top of Half Blood Hill and then I saw a blanket next to Thalia's pine tree.

We sat down and Leo started tossing me food that I would set down on plates.

Then suddenly, he tossed me an apple and I caught it on instinct. I realized that I just accepted his proposal and when I looked up he had the biggest smile on his face. He took out a beautiful ring that had the crystal that I gave him when he first landed on Ogygia.

"You kept it all these years?" I asked him in awe.

"Of course! Do you like it?" He questioned me.

"I love it!" I exclaimed.

I stuck out my left hand and he put the ring on my finger.

I was engaged to the love of my life and I couldn't be happier.

Hey hey hey! We hope you enjoyed chapter 11!

-bluefood and PJO/HOOFANFORLIFE