Nico VIII

Hey! We are back! Enjoy chapter 8!

Us: Nico do the disclaimer.
Nico: No.
Us: C'mon Nico.
Leo: These two people-
Us: No!
Leo: Do not own-
Nico: Fine.
Leo: Any of these-
Nico: These two people do not any of these characters all credit goes to Rick Riordan. They only own the plot.
Leo: Noooooo!
Us: Thanks Nico, enjoy the chapter!

I was walking along Persephone's garden in the underworld when my dad called me into his throne room.

I started walking into the throne room and Persephone made a face at me.

"Why did you call him in here?" She questioned my father.

"I need some answers out of him," my father told her. "Son, who is Will Solace?"

I was shocked. How did he know of Will?

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Apollo told me to ask you who Will Solace is to you. He said Will was acting weird and mumbling your name. He also said to remind you that he is the sun god and he can look down and see everything. Constantly."

Then I shadow traveled back to Camp Half Blood.

"Will! Will!" I shouted.

I ran to the Apollo cabin but he wasn't in there, so I sprinted to the infirmary.

"Will! Will!" I screamed.

"Oh hey Neeks. What's up?" He asked.

"Our fathers know."

"W-what?"

"My dad called me into his throne room today and said that Apollo told him to ask me about you. He said, 'Who is Will Solace?' I didn't know what to say. Your dad told him to remind us that he is the sun god and he can always look down and see everything. Constantly." I told Will.

"Uh oh. Nico, did you tell people yet?" Will questioned me.

"No, Jason is the only one who knew," I told him. "Well actually I told Percy and Annabeth," I said blushing at the memory.

"Well you better come out before your dad comes out for you," Will stated.

"I know Will! What do I do?" I shrieked.

"Calm down Neeks. We'll figure this out," he comforted.

"I'm gonna IM them so that we can just get it over with," I sighed.

Will and I walked to the lake and made a rainbow, I threw the drachma in and started the Iris-Message.

"Oh Iris, goddess of rainbows, please accept my offering. Show me Percy Jackson, Annabeth Jackson, Piper McLean, Jason Grace, Thalia Grace, Reyna ARA, Leo Valdez, Calypso, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque, Grover Underwood, Juniper, Travis Stoll, you know what? Just show me all Camp Half Blood campers and Camp Jupiter campers, okay?" I said frustrated.

"Hey guys, in case you didn't already know, I'm dating Will," I basically screamed. Then I swiped my hand through the Iris-Message.

I pulled myself into Will's arms and I felt a million times better. It's amazing how just being near him can cheer me up.

"Thanks for the moral support, Will. I needed it," I informed him.

"Anytime Neeks," Will chuckled.

"Goodnight Will," I told him and started running back to the Hades cabin.

"Goodnight!" I heard him shout after me.

Hey hey hey! Hope you enjoyed chapter 8! Comment, vote, and follow!

-bluefood and PJO/HOOFANFORLIFE