Frank XIII

Hey hey hey! Here is chapter 13! We hope you enjoy!

Us: Frank do the disclaimer.
Frank: These two-
Leo: When there's something strange, in the neighborhood, who ya gonna call...Ghost Busters!
Us: Piper!
Piper: Yes?
Us: Make him shut up.
Piper: **charmspeaking** Leo, shut up.
Leo: **mouth shuts**
Us: Go ahead Frank.
Frank: These two people do not own any of us, Uncle Rick does. They only own the plot.
Us: Thanks Frank! Enjoy the chapter!

Hazel and I were moving into our new house today. The rest of the seven and Calypso were helping us unload and unpack.

"Hey Frank?" Jason called.

"Yeah?" I shouted.

"Where do you want this rug?" Jason asked.

"Umm...by the front door please," I answered.

I spun in a 360 to look around my new house.

It was perfect for Hazel and me. It had everything we needed and all of our furniture fit in perfectly.

Hazel was in the kitchen making food already. She was making chicken casserole, and it smelled amazing! Apparently the other guys thought so too. Because they slowly wondered into the kitchen like those cartoons where they follow the scent.

"Hey Hazel, what are you making?" Jason asked.

"Chicken casserole," Hazel answered. Then she caught a glimpse of Percy's face and sighed, "Fine, blue chicken casserole."

She turned around and Annabeth was already there with the blue food coloring. This must be a daily routine for her.

Hazel rolled her eyes at the two of them in a playful manner.

Just then the front door opened and Piper brought in the last box.

"Hazel where do you want this box?" She asked.

Hazel looked up and saw the box.

"Just in the dining room please," she answered.

"Sure thing Hazel," Piper responded.

As Piper walked into the dining room to put away the box, Everyone's eyes turned back to Hazel's cooking.

"What time is the food going to be ready, Hazel?" Leo asked.

Hazel rolled her eyes again and said, "Around 2:30."

I looked at the clock and mentally groaned. It was only 1:00!

I walked upstairs to my room and started putting sheets and stuff on the bed. I did the same for the guest room.

After I finished making all the beds in the house, I looked at the clock again and it said 1:30.

I went back to the kitchen and saw that Leo had gotten the TV working and now he, Jason, and Percy we're watching football, and the girls we're talking and rolling their eyes and their boyfriends' social skills.

I walked up behind Hazel and kissed her on the top of the head. I felt my face heat up and I knew Hazel was blushing too.

"Aww!" Piper exclaimed, "Frazel moment!"

With that the boys looked away from their game to see our two blushing faces. They all smiled and then went back to their game.

Sometimes I think that all of us get too excited about our friends couples.

Thanks for reading! We will update soon! Comment, vote, and follow!

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER:

Who is your favorite PJO/HOO character?

-bluefood and PJO/HOOFANFORLIFE