Hazel X

Hey hey hey! We are back! Here is chapter 10! Hope you enjoy!

Us: Hazel do the disclaimer.
Leo: Don't do it Hazel!
Hazel: These two-
Leo: You should let me do it Hazel!
Hazel: Fine, Leo! You can do it.
Leo: Yay!!
Us: Fine! But you have to be quick!
Leo:**extremely fast nonsense talking** Done!
Us: **forehead slap** Hazel do the disclaimer.
Hazel: These two people do not own any of us, Rick Riordan does. They only own the plot.
Leo: But I-
Us: Thanks Hazel! Enjoy the chapter!

I'm staying at Camp Jupiter since Frank is praetor but the gods gave us a portal at both camps to go back and forth.  So I get to see my friends at Camp Half Blood often. I am now 22 which seems really young compared to my friends but I went through a lot just like them.

Frank and I are very happy, we are thinking about moving in together in New Rome or New Athens when it's ready.

The Greeks really liked the idea of having a city to live in when they are adults so Annabeth and her cabin started designing a city that was really cool. Leo and his cabin plus the Vulcan campers from Camp Jupiter started building it and it is supposed to be done next week.

Anyway, we want to be close to our friends but we know that because of the portal we could see them all the time anyway, so we don't know where we want to live.

"Hazel!  Look at this!" Frank said excitedly. He was pointing to a for sale sign in the yard of a house in New Rome. I stopped walking and turned.

"Can we take a tour?" I asked him.

"I don't know. Maybe we can go in and ask," he suggested.

"Okay," I agreed.

We headed to the front door and knocked. A nice looking lady answered the door.

"Why, hello there. What can I do for you today?" She asked us.

"Hi. Sorry to bother you but we saw the for sale sign in the lawn and we were wondering if we could take a tour," Frank answered.

"Oh of course!" She said. "I've been looking for buyers for almost a month now," she exclaimed.

We looked around for only a little bit before looking at each other and saying, "We'll take it!"

Hope you enjoyed! Comment, vote, and follow!

-bluefood and PJO/HOOFANFORLIFE