3

Vic was home really late that night or this morning actually, around 3AM. I knew because I was still awake when I heard him walking down the hall to his bedroom. I couldn't bring myself to sleep. I was in a new place and I had always been the kind of person who could only sleep well in their own bed, which sucked because I hadn't been in my own bed for a month now. I had gotten used to staying awake all night because when you're living on the streets you always have to be on the lookout for dangerous people. I guess it might take a while for me to get back a normal sleeping pattern.

I did end up falling asleep though when my body finally gave out at 4am. I was up again around 4 hours later. Vic was still asleep, I think. The house was quiet and I expected him to sleep a full 8 hours like most people do, so it should be another few hours until he was awake. I was kind of afraid to go and explore the house because I didn't want to go somewhere I might not be allowed. Last night I had found the kitchen easy enough, gotten some food and went straight back to my room where I had stayed up until now. At the moment I was sitting on the couch and watching TV, just morning cartoons. I wasn't really paying attention. I was thinking too much. I was thinking about what the next couple of weeks would bring. I couldn't believe that I was here and about to do so many things that the old me would never even dream of. I was trying my hardest to ignore my morals and ignore that I would be selling my body to strangers. I just kept reminding myself that I've got to do what I've got to do to survive. It still doesn't feel real though. I don't think it will feel real until I'm actually having sex for money.

"Oh good, you're up." Vic interrupted my thoughts as he just walked into the room. I picked up the remote and turned the TV off quickly and sat up straight. I felt like I was a kid I high school paying attention to a teacher or something. "Relax. We're going to be fucking regularly in a matter of days. There's no need to act all...proper around me."

"Sorry." I muttered nervously. I was a little taken aback that he just talked about fucking me, but I shook that off quickly. I have to get used to these things.

"Stop apologizing." He snapped. I felt the need to apologize again, but I didn't. I just stayed quiet. Vic came and sat next to me on the couch and turned to me. "So, I think it's about time I give you a low-down on what to expect in the next few weeks."

"Alright." I said simply.

"Okay so, I'm pretty much just going to give you as much experience as possible. The more sex you have the better you'll be. Starting off with the basics, obviously. Yesterday we covered hand jobs and today we'll start on blow jobs. That takes practice to become perfect too so I'll get you to do it one or two times per day. Then we'll get to sex, probably start on that tomorrow or the day after. Then we'll go through different positions and role playing, like what you'll commonly be asked to do by clients. That could be whole range of things and I don't want to overwhelm you right now so we'll get to that when the time is right. Eventually you'll be a pro, or at least good enough for the prostitution business." He said everything so quickly and I sat there trying to take it all in.

"Uh, okay." I said slowly and blinked a few times in confusion. It was a lot to take in.

"Are you sure you want to go ahead with this?" He asked. I just nodded quickly. "Okay good, next: safety. The clients we get are usually pretty good but sometimes you can get an aggressive guy who could get too violent with you. In such a case, you say you want to leave and then offer him his money back or a free blow job and then you get out of there as best you can. I don't want any of my employees getting hurt."

"Have any gotten hurt before?" I asked.

"There have been a couple of incidences, yes." He admitted. I gulped nervously. I didn't realize this business could be so dangerous, but I guess it couldn't have been as dangerous as living on the streets.