9

The next day I stood under the hot shower, not really wanting to get out just yet. I had been in here for a while now just relaxing. I felt a little sore after yesterday's activities, but I wasn't upset about it. Every time my muscles, actually especially my hips, would start to ache, I'd just get a smile on my face and reminisce about yesterday. It was just so hot and spontaneous and on a desk! Who knew desks could be so much fun?

I found myself just thinking about Vic and sex constantly. The thoughts wouldn't leave my mind no matter how hard I tried, and every time I'd think about it I'd just start blushing like crazy. To make matters worse I was starting to get hard and I couldn't exactly fix the problem because then I'd be in here for too long and since Vic is home then he'd know something is up. I just ignored it instead and turned the water off. I stepped out of the shower, took a towel off the towel rack and semi-dried myself off before hanging the towel loosely around my hips.

I walked out of the bathroom, back into my room, and barely got two steps out when Vic popped up out of nowhere, grabbed hold of me and pushed me against the wall next to the bathroom door, pressing his body against mine. I gasped, a little startled at first, then I felt a cold metal around my wrist.

"Kellin Quinn, you are under arrest." He said seductively and I heard a clicking sound. I looked down and saw he had handcuffs, and not just any handcuffs, but heart-shaped handcuffs. He had two pairs, but only one half of one was attached to me.

"Heart-shaped handcuffs?" I asked.

"Shush, they were all I could find at the store." He said, breaking out of character.

"Oh okay, so what am I being arrested for?" I asked, looking back at him. He slipped back into character, giving me a lustful look. His eyes scanned by body and stopped at the towel. He traced his finger along my hip and then lightly tugged at the soft material so it loosened and fell down to the floor.

"For getting hard without me." He said and looked back up at me. I decided to play along as best as I could.

"But, officer, it was an accident. I never even touched it." I said in the most innocent voice I could. He smirked and moved his face a little closer. My breathing sped up a little. The looks he was giving me only encouraged my little friend down there.

"I might have to take you to the station for questioning...Unless..." He paused and brushed his lips over mine, "Unless we can come to some other arrangement?"

He kept teasing me with his lips and then finally pressed them against mine. He pushed me harder against the wall as we made out. With each second that went by I just felt hotter and hotter. Eventually he broke the kiss and pulled me away from the wall, turned me around and took hold of both of my wrists. He brought them around to my back and cuffed them together. He turned me back around and pushed down on my shoulders. I got the hint and ended up on my knees in front of him.

"You know what to do." He said. He undid his jeans and pulled them down, letting them drop to his ankles and he kicked them off. I glanced from his semi-hard member, back up to his face, and then back directly in front of me. I leant in and licked him first before trailing my lips along his length until I got to the tip. Without the use of my hands I managed to suck him into my mouth and bob my head up and down. It was a little difficult without my hands to hold him in place.

Vic let out a moan and ran his fingers through my wet hair before settling them on the back of my head and guiding me a little faster. I noticed he liked doing that. He liked the control. The harder he got the easier it was from me to suck him without holding him in place. He let out a shaky breath, followed by a moan. I loved hearing that. I sucked on his tip, swivelling my tongue around it before taking him back all the way in my mouth. Judging by the sound he made, he really liked that. He forced me to go deeper and his tip lightly hit the back of my throat, but he didn't make me go deeper.