14

I was sitting in the games room, like usual, playing a game to pass the time until Vic eventually wanted me for a lesson. Things were back to normal with us now after the whole incident where he got a little too rough for me. He was being sweet to me yesterday with the massage and I could tell he was really sorry, so things were fine. It was getting kind of late in the day now and Vic had a tendency to sleep for a long time, so I was impatiently waiting for him to wake up and come and find me. I had no idea what was in store for our next lesson.

Finally he walked into the room and stood in front of me in between the TV and myself. He looked a little nervous, but determined nonetheless. I pressed pause on the game and placed the controller next to me. I looked up at him expectantly. He kept opening and shutting his mouth as if he wanted to say something, but really didn't want to either. I had never seen him look so nervous before.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?" He said quickly.

"Uh, I don't know. Maybe because you just walked in here, stood in front of me and haven't said a word." I said.

He sighed and closed his eyes, then opened them, looking a bit calmer. He came over to the couch and sat next to me. I turned to him, honestly fearing the worst because of how he was acting. Was he going to tell me I was fired or something? Maybe he realized that I was too much trouble after how I over-reacted the other day. I was so paranoid that all the worst possible outcomes were running through my head.

"Okay, so like..." He paused, looking contemplative before he continued, "You know how I have to give you lessons to prepare yourself for any situation that might arise with a client?"

"Yeah, of course I know. That's the point of me being here, right?" I asked, a little confused. Vic nodded.

"Right. Well, you see, there might be a time when, not very often, but there might be a time when your client might want you to..." He paused, looking a bit unsure of himself.

"Might want me to what?" I asked.

"To...to top them." He said. I had to think about that for a minute until it clicked in my mind that he was essentially saying that I was going to top him in the next lesson. That surprised me. Vic was a very dominating person and I was extremely submissive so it was weird to think that the tables could turn. I suddenly felt myself get extremely nervous. I had never done anything like this before and I knew straight away that I would probably be bad at it.

"Oh, right. Well...okay then." I muttered. Then another thought popped into my mind. "Have you ever, like, you know?"

"Yeah, I have. Not very often though." He said. I found myself not liking the thoughts entering my mind of another man having sex with Vic, and topping him no less. I had to shake this stupid crush fast.

"You don't seem very okay with doing this." I noted of his nervous demeanour.

"Let's just say I prefer being the dominate one. Now come on, let's get this over with." He said standing up.

"Wow, 'let's get this over with'. Way to smooth talk." I joked and stood up myself. He rolled his eyes, but smiled at me, before taking my hand and leading me out of the room.

"So like, how am I going to do this? I don't know how." I told him, feeling stupid. I mean obviously I knew how it worked and I've seen him do it a lot of times but really I didn't know how to get into the right head space of actually being the one in control. I'm so used to him just having his way with me, and that's how I liked it.

"It's okay, I'll teach you, like always. It's not that difficult." He told me and squeezed my hand in reassurance, making me feel a little calmer. He took me upstairs and straight into my bedroom. The second we got in there he turned and kissed me, catching me a little bit off guard. I was expecting more talking, but I guess he really did want to get this done quickly.