12

My head felt like it was on fire. That's all I could really think of the next morning when I woke up. It was throbbing really bad, like it felt like someone had hit me in the head with a sledgehammer the night before. Is this what everyone feels like after getting drunk? Because if it is then I'm never doing it again. I groaned and tried rolling over, but only to find I was constricted by an arm around me. I opened my eyes, wincing at the light and saw Vic next to me looking half asleep.

"Hangover?" He asked. All I wanted was comfort right now so I nodded slowly and moved back closer to him and rested my head against his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair to try and soothe me, but it wasn't working. I tried to relax and maybe fall asleep but nothing would work. I decided to get up because I needed to use the bathroom and maybe walking around a bit would make me feel better.

I moved away from Vic and he let me go. I got out of bed but the second I stood up, the pain from my head plummeted to my stomach and I felt like I was going to be sick. I ran into the bathroom and to the toilet, just in time to empty the contents of my stomach. It was fucking awful. I'm never drinking again.

"Aww, looks like someone can't handle their alcohol." Vic said from the doorway. I shot him a glare.

"Shut up, this is your fault." I told him.

"You could have said no to peer pressure." He said. I groaned and sat on the floor, moving away from the toilet a little. Vic kept his distance from me and I didn't blame him. I don't exactly look very appealing right now. I'd stay away too.

"Can we, like, not have a lesson today? I'm really not feeling up to it." I told him. His expression changed to a frown but my head hurt too much to think of a reason why he would frown. Maybe it was unprofessional of me to bail out on our lesson, but I didn't care. All I wanted to do was crawl back into bed and sleep.

"Yeah, sure." He finally spoke. "Take a shower, have something to eat and get some rest. You'll feel better. I'm going to go to work."

He just disappeared from the doorway after that. He had sounded so blunt and, like I said before, my head was hurting too much to think of anything so I didn't think any more of it. I slowly got up from the ground and ran myself a hot shower. I got undressed, got in and let the water run over me. There was something about showers that was just so relaxing and always made me feel better. I closed my eyes and rested my head against the cool tile wall and thought about last night.

I think I could remember most of what had happened. I remember the coat closet and making out in the limo, then we got home and went swimming and had sex in the hot tub. I smiled a little at the memory. It was definitely a fun night. I had no idea how Vic ended up in my bed though. Maybe we went for another round, but I couldn't remember having sex again and I think if it did happen then I'd definitely remember.

I got out of the shower after a long time and felt a bit better, and by that I just meant I didn't want to throw up anymore. My headache was definitely still there. I didn't do much for the rest of the day. I had something to eat and then went back to bed and slept for a few hours. When I woke up I felt pretty drowsy, but my headache was gone. I sat outside for a little just to get some fresh air, then went back inside and watched TV for the remainder of the day and night. I wanted to stay up and wait for Vic to get home, although I didn't have a reason to wait for him, I just kind of wanted to.

He got home pretty late, like in the very early hours of the morning. I looked up from the couch when I heard the door open and saw him looking kind of pissed off. I watched him curiously as he didn't acknowledge my existence and went into the kitchen. I got up and followed him in. When I walked in I saw he was bent over and going through drawers. He stood up after finding what he was looking for, a bandage, and that's when I notice his right hand looked cut up on the knuckles.