11

Drunken making out; I didn't think I could enjoy it as much as I did, but I did. Vic was on top of me in the back of the limo, our lips attacking each other's with such fervour. The limo came to a stop suddenly, sending Vic and I tumbling to the floor, me on top of him. It didn't deter us at all and we continued kissing each other.

Both of us were so wasted. After our little rendezvous in the coat closet we went back to the ballroom and spent most of the time standing in a corner together drinking anything we could get our hands on. I was in a fun and giddy mood now. I felt dizzy and when I had been walking I couldn't walk straight. Vic was just as bad as I was, but we were both having so much fun together so it didn't matter.

"I think...I think we're home." I whispered, looking down at him. He looked at me and started laughing.

"How did we end up on the floor?" He asked, laughing harder. His laugh was contagious and I found myself chuckling along with him.

"Because the car stopped, dummy." I told him. I giggled and crawled off of him. I looked out of the window and saw that we were indeed back home. I opened the door and stumbled out onto the ground. I stood up and turned around, seeing Vic do much the same. He got up quicker than I had though and came over to me, slipping his hand into mine. We walked up to the door and Vic, with much difficulty, unlocked and opened it. We walked in and pushed the door shut behind us.

"I had fun tonight." I told him. He switched the lights on and looked at me.

"Oh, are you tired? Because I'm not ready for tonight to end." He said.

"Well what do you have in mind?" I asked. He had a contemplative look on his face and then he smiled.

"Skinny dipping." He said and took my hand. To me, the idea sounded brilliant. I let him take me through the house and out the back sliding door. It was dark out here. The only light was what was coming out of the house, but also the pool had lights along its walls, lighting it up. Vic started getting undressed and I figured he had no close neighbors, plus we were on like a side of a cliff so there wasn't a chance of anyone seeing us, so I took mine off too.

"Ah yes, that's what I like to see." Vic said, looking me up and down as I kicked my boxers off, leaving myself completely naked.

"Shut up." I said, a blush rising to my cheeks.

"Whatever, race you in." He challenge and before I could even move he had already jumped in, making a big splash. I laughed and dived in after him, the cool water sending shivers through me. It wasn't that cold, but it still kind of was. I resurfaced and looked around, seeing Vic half way down the other end of the pool. I followed him down there, but the moment I got to him he splashed me and swam past, back to the shallow end.

"Hey! Not cool." I said and followed him back down there. My body had adjusted to the colder temperature now, but it was still cool in here. When I got back to him I splashed him first and he grabbed onto my wrists before I did it again.

"Stop that." He whined.

"Nope, you deserve it." I said, struggling in his grip. He finally let go, but I didn't splash him again. I started circling him instead and he spun around watching me and looking a little dizzy.

"Hey, slow down speed racer." He said. I giggled because I wasn't actually going that fast at all. "Come here." He said and grabbed my hands to stop me. He pulled me closer and made me wrap my hands around his neck and he put his around my back.

"You're warm, why are you so warm? That's not fair! You're hogging all the heat." I said and pressed myself against his warm chest.

"Noooo, you're the warm one." He argued. I shook my head and then rested it against his shoulder, falling into a comfortable silence. He brought his hands down to my thighs and picked me up so I wrapped my legs around his back, then he went back to hugging me. I felt so relaxed like this. In silence he slowly walked us around the pool. I kept catching glimpse of the city lights. It looked really beautiful. Vic started trailing his fingertips up and down my back.