15

I was a little nervous the next day. I mean after I had topped Vic I hadn't spoken to him much and I guess I felt kind of weird about it. Don't get me wrong, it was really good, but it was also awkward and I felt like it changed our dynamics a bit. It was just strange and I felt especially strange since he left for work straight after like he usually does.

I was laying on the couch now just thinking about everything, but at the same time nothing in particular. It was just some down time. I had woken up a couple of hours ago and didn't really know what to do. I guess I was kind of bored and waiting for Vic to wake up. It didn't take long until I was hearing his footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked over at him. He was only in his boxers, just like I was. I took a deep breath, trying to contain myself in front of someone so attractive. Seriously, why do I have such a weakness around him when he takes his shirt off? This isn't fair. It should be illegal to look like that.

"Staring is rude." He said when he got to me. The next second his body was on top of me and his lips on mine. Electricity went straight through me the second started grinding against me. Whatever had gotten into him, I liked it. I guess he wasn't feeling awkward after yesterday like I was. I kissed him back and went to put my hands around his neck but he grabbed them and pinned them to the couch. He rolled his hips downwards, rubbing against me and making my dick swell.

"Fuck." I whispered against his lips. I felt him smile and kiss me some more. The phone started ringing but it didn't stop the make out session. The answering machine sounded and we heard a woman's voice.

"Victor, it's 11am so you should be awake." It was his mother's voice I think. Vic groaned and stopped kissing me when he heard the voice. Both of us were breathing heavily and listened as his mother went on, "...Unless of course you're at one of those silly night clubs of yours. Listen, your father and I are in New York so we can't visit. I just wanted to wish you a happy 21st birthday and I hope you have a good, yet responsible, day. I'll see you when I see you." The beep sounded signifying the end of the message and Vic sighed.

"And suddenly I'm not in the mood anymore." He said, but I kind of ignored him because I had something else on my mind.

"It's your birthday today?" I asked him.

"Yes," He said with a sigh, "It's not a big deal. I don't celebrate birthdays."

"Why not?" I asked. I found it a little strange that he didn't celebrate his birthday because back at home we always made a big deal about it.

"Because it's just another day and age is just another number. My parents are never into it so I'm not into it. It's whatever." He said. He kissed my neck lightly, trying to get us both back into the mood, but again I had other thoughts on my mind.

"I'm going to bake you a cake." I said randomly.

"A cake? Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, it'll be fun." I said with a smile. He pulled back and looked at me.

"I don't even think I have ingredients." He said.

"You do. I know you do." I said and sat up. I shuffled back, but he moved with me, his lips hovering over mine.

"Or we could continue what we were just doing." He said and kissed me. I wanted to continue, but on the other hand I had this idea in my head now.

"Nope, I'm baking you a cake." I said when I broke the kiss. I pushed him off of me and got up, "Do you want to help?"

He sighed and got up too. "No, I don't know how." He said. I was actually kind of hoping that he would, but I think he might think it's a stupid idea, and maybe it was. Like it wasn't my place to make him a fucking birthday cake, was it? No, it wasn't.