7

I sat outside next to the pool the next morning. The sun was beaming down on me, and it was a hot day today so I wouldn't be surprised if I got burnt, but I didn't care. My mind was elsewhere right now. I was upset because of what Vic had said to me last night. I had gone up to my room and lay there for hours just thinking about it.

Essentially Vic was right. Nobody wanted me and he only took me home out of pity. This just reminds me of how I got rejected by my entire family, but on the other hand I really miss them. I miss sitting around the table every night and taking to them about my day and hearing about theirs. I miss my mom saying goodnight to me and kissing my forehead. I miss having breakfast with them every morning. I missed the hugs before I went off to school, of course I had dropped out of school now though. This is such a mess. I miss my perfect life.

"Hey." His voice came from near me. I hadn't even realized he was up yet. I tried to discreetly wipe the tears from my eyes. I hated myself for crying about this. It's been a month! I should be over my family's rejection. He came over to me, kneeling down in front of me. I saw the little roll of his eyes before he spoke.

"What's wrong?" He asked, like he didn't even care.

"You don't care." I said, looking away from him. I heard him sigh, but he didn't get up and leave his spot in front of me. He just sat there, like he was waiting for something. I looked back at his face and he was just looking straight back at me. It was like he wasn't going to leave until he got an answer.

"Just thinking about my family." I said quietly.

"Well if you miss them then why don't you go and visit them?" He asked. Wow, he really doesn't know anything about me or why I'm here.

"Because they don't want anything to do with me." I said, basically snapping at him. I wasn't mad at him, I was mad at my life. And because I was mad, I couldn't help myself from ranting. "How else do you think I ended up living on the streets for the last month? They found out I was gay and decided that they'd rather have nothing to do with me, than accept it. So they just kicked me out as if I was the trash and they won't ever let me back because they hate me! And now I'm wasting my time getting upset over them when I know in the end they aren't worth it."

I finished my little outburst and sat there looking at him, but he wasn't saying anything. He had a look of empathy on his face though.

"Sorry. I know you don't care about my life." I muttered. He still didn't say anything. I didn't take him to be the kind of person who would have a sentimental heart-to-heart chat with someone, so I guess that was showing now in his silence. One other thing I noticed about him right now was how god-like he looked in the sunlight and then I started thinking about how he'd look in the sun with his shirt off. Great, now I'm sad and horny.

"What?" He asked and I snapped out of my daze, looking him in the eyes. They were filled with amusement.

"What?" I asked back, confused.

"You just said you're sad and horny." He said in a teasing tone. My eyes widened. I said that out loud?

"N-no I didn't." I said. The mood had completely changed. It was no longer depressing, instead it was playful. Vic grinned and leant towards me.

"Yeah actually, you did." He said. He moved in closer and went straight to my neck, kissing it slowly. That was like an instant way to really turn me on and I think he was well aware of it. He slid his hand up my thigh and rested it on my hip before he pushed his body on top of mine so I was laying on my back. He started palming the front of my jeans and I held back a groan.

"R-really I, uh, I didn't, um, I didn't say that." I said through a couple of gasps.

"Sure you didn't." He mumbled in disbelief and then went to my lips, pressing his against them and putting his tongue in my mouth. It's safe to say I had completely forgotten why I was even upset in the first place.