3

cindy's pov
-vote and comment-

cindy's pov -vote and comment-

| monday october 18 8:03 AM |

"and we're back to sweats.." chris deadpans as i reach his locker where they both were waiting. it's our usual meet up spot in the mornings. it's usually an emergency or thursday if we don't meet here. "i feel like i was hung over everyday this weekend" i groan, holding my forehead. they both laugh at mu misery, making me glare at them . "your first time partying has a price." nia shrugs. "i remember the first time i did, but i didn't get to talk to my crush from freshman year like you did." she smirks making chris drop his jaw. "you? you talked to him?" he asks quickly making me laugh some at his reaction. "you didn't" he gasps. i nod shyly making him smirk as well. "i did"

"she even got his hoodie"

"damn girl, on the first convo. teach me maybe vince will finally give in. it's been a week too long."

"more like he spilled his drink on nia's shirt and gave me his hoodie so i wouldn't have to walk around in a red stained white shirt and i completely winged the whole
conversation." i elaborate. "you still got his hoodie though!" he smirks. "yeah which i'm giving back today" i tell them. they immediately both say no in unison making me furrow my eyebrows. "why not?"

"you have to make guys wait...it's common guy knowledge" chris sighs. "well i have no knowledge when it comes to them" i say making nia shrug in agreement. "but we're here to help you" she tells me.

they have more experience when it comes to guys. nia is a varsity cheer leader, her looks and status practically hand her guys. chris is man candy to all the gay guys, he even has girls wanting him. they're both experienced in this.

"but he's already waited since friday night..."

"if you give him the hoodie..i'm not giving you your cookie" chris warns making me roll my eyes. why'd he have to bring my cookie into this?  "fine i won't give him the hoodie"

"good now give me it and i'll go put it in your car." chris says opening his back back quickly so i could shove the hoodie in his bag. i do as he told me and he nods after he finishes zipping it back up. "now you have no temptation, i'll see you in third period."

_____

"cookie" i say when i see chris in third period. he smiles and reaches in his bag to get it for me. "promise me it's not raisin" i tell him. last week he gave me one that was raisin instead of chocolate chip like they usually are as some kind of cruel prank. he thought it was hilarious, me on the other hand.. i wanted to die.