26

| friday december 10 8:49 PM |

"i don't know, maybe i shouldn't have worn this?" i sigh as we all pull into sammy's drive way. i look around and see three other cars here. no sign of jacks yet. please tell me he can make it to this. "listen cindy." nia starts, turning around and looking at me in all seriousness. "you are beautiful and you need to stop second guessing yourself." nia states making me smile some. "now that i have reassured you with nothing but the facts, let's all go enjoy
our friday night." she suggests looking among the four of us. vince and chris immediately got out of the car and began walking hand in hand. tre and nia give each other a kiss before stepping out of the car and doing the same thing as chris and vince before walking up to the front door to enter the sammy's house. i let out a sigh, actually really nervous about this for some reason.

i brush my hair out with my fingers and then sigh once more before heading towards the front door. everyone was waiting on me up there, it made me feel pressured to walk faster. when i near them nia knocks on the door and they were very soon greeted by a coughing sam followed by a release of smoke reeking of the smell of weed. "come on in guys, everyone is everywhere." he smiles, giving us a nod with his eyes low.

we all walk in and he shuts the door before throwing his arm around me. "you ever tried it?" he asks holding up the blunt in his hand. i look down at it and shake my head. "no" i answer and he sighs. "i will not have any part of pressuring you into trying it, but i'm just saying if you ever think you want to... even the slightest bit. do it. don't hold back girl." he tells me, still holding his arm around my shoulder. normally i'd probably brush him off or do something in that action but i'm more comfortable with it than i thought i'd be. "you know, what good is holding things back anyways. as i always like to say... say what comes to your mind." he rambles making me nod, trying not to let out the smallest bit of the chuckle i was holding in. this is not the sammy i usually associate with.

"deep" i mutter, not knowing how to reply to him while he's acting like this and while he's in this state. "i mean, i could give you something deep but unfortunately jacks most likely going to beat me to it." he sighs. agh there it is. there's the sammy i usually associate with. the sammy with the witty, sexualized side comments. i gape at his words for a second causing him to laugh. i don't even know what to that. i've never been told that. "i'm kidding bro,  i'm kidddingg" he drags out making me end up laughing at him.

"so where's jack?" i ask curiously as i look around one more time, waiting for him to just pop up. maybe he's just in the bathroom or in another room that's not visible for me right now. "oh yeah jack, he's some where around here..."

"where did he go?" hd asks himself lowly as if he was trying to remember. his head pops up and he looks at me with a smile. "he is upstairs, asleep in my room" he gasps proudly at the fact that he remembered where he was. "asleep already?" i laugh at him. knowing jack he probably is, he's always down for a nap. that's what we do over half the time. nap and laugh.

"oh jack is so drunk dude. we played a game of kings cup after school to pregame. he's so bad at that game it's funny" he goes on making me start to feel bad for jack. he's going to regret all this drinking he did for the game later. "you can go up there with him. it's the door all the way at the end of the hallway." he explains causing me to nod. "okay, you sure you don't mind me going up
there?" i ask nervously causing him to smirk and take a hit out of his blunt. "not one bit" he breathes out, smoke starting to pour out of his mouth.i nod and gently get out of his arms before smiling and walking towards the stairs. "i'll see you in a little bit." i reassure him so i wouldn't seem rude. "i'll be here, around" he tells me as i walk up the rest of stairs and proceeding to walk all the way down the hall like he has said and slowly turning the knob so that if he was asleep i wouldn't wake him up to the sound of the door opening.

i per my head through and my eyes widen at the sight.

"jack, oh my...i.. i'm sorry" i say quickly, at a loss for words. i throw my hands over my face to cover my eyes. i hear a loud laughter erupt through the room. he's probably laughing at me. "i was just about to change" he explains. i turn around and place my head against the door, still covering my eyes. i saw things that i have yet to see in all my seventeen years of living. things i didn't think to see at least for a little while longer.

"i'm so sorry" i tell him again. i really felt bad about it. i should have knocked, it wasn't my place to just walk in. sammy probably knew something about this, it's so...sammy of him? "I should've knocked" i add. "or joined" i hear him suggest. he sounded seductive yet playful at the same time so it was hard to
tell if he was just joking or not. i didn't answer nor did i know how to. how am i supposed to even answer to that.

"i'm kidding" he says after a second. "i mean unless..- no i'm kidding." he reassures, sounding like it was more to him self. "i'm dressed now" he adds making me turn around cautiously, nervous that maybe he was just messing around with me and he'd still
be naked.

he wasn't.

i let out a sigh of relief as i watch him bend over and grab his towel, pulling it up to his hair and moving it around quickly to dry it off some. "i um..i just came to check on you. sammy told me about kings cup" i laugh nervously making his face fall. "listen i'm not a light weight" he tells me to make sure i didn't think he was. "i know" i tell him, knowing since i've seen him drink so much and him actually be okay. "it's just that game always gets me"

"the ol reliable" i tease as i watch him put his towel back in the bathroom on a rack. "okay miss i drink two beers and can't function" he shoots back causing me to laugh. he's got a point. i'm most definitely a lightweight. look at my height, my weight and i just started drinking. my tolerance isn't as good as his would be. "i just started drinking!" i defend watching him lay down slowly on the bed. you could tell he was still drunk from earlier so he had to of drank more than necessary. "the ol reliable" he mocks.

his head lays back against the pillow and he stares up at the ceiling causing me to look around. this wouldn't be what you'd expect of sammy's room. i figured it'd be more... partyish. if that even makes sense. more exciting. i figured he'd have a few posters of bikini models... maybe even a disco light. i figured it'd be messier than this as well. you wouldn't think of sammy as one to actually keep his room clean. "are you going to lay down?" jack asks me lowly. his eyes were closed, he looked relaxed as he laid there.

i smile a little to myself before walking over to him and laying next to him. i lay my head on his chest. you could feel and hear his heart beat. it was slow, relaxed really. "i thought about you earlier." he says randomly after a few minutes of a comfortable silence. "not in the shower..that's something maybe more down the road" he adds quickly making me laugh some. "but there was these flowers out side of the store and...i don't know they reminded me of you? i don't know is that weird?" he laughs nervously making me laugh some. "no, it's sweet" i reassure him, placing my hand on his chest and looking up at him through my eyelashes.

he still had his eyes closed. he still seemed relaxed. he seemed to be content with the situation and it made me smile more than i thought it would.

hi!! i have plans today, so i won't be able to write and update the second chapter until i'm back home!

i hope u enjoyed this chapter.

keep up with the voles and comments!

we're almost at 12K

❤️