47

cindys pov
-vote and comment-

| friday february 11 5:32 PM |

"i can hardly see" jack laughs as he tries to see through all the boxes in the back seat while attempting to reverse into our new houses drive way. "just go back a little more" i instruct, peering my head out side of the window. we were the first ones here, nate and johnson stayed back to help my mom load up more boxes. "okay stop." i tell him. he slowly stops and puts the car in park making me do a small series of excited claps. "come on let me show you my room" i smile, opening my door quickly.

"well if i knew you'd be like this i would have brought something..." he jokes, causing me to roll my eyes at his sexual joke. "aw too bad" i say full of sarcasm. he smiles as i open the front door. "wow, this is nice" he smiles, his eyes immediately start looking around the entry way of the house. i grab his hand and start to pull him up the stairs. "adam just finished painting it last night, the pant might still be wet." i warn him as we near my room. "so do not lean on the walls" i add. he laughs and nods. "yes mom"

i walk into my room and do a small spin. "it's cute right?" i ask with a smile as i show off my room. my room at my old house still has the same light pink paint from when i was fourteen. "it's your favorite color" he smiles as he looks at the color of my walls. they were light grey. "i know!" i smile back. "adam suggested it, i didn't think he was being serious" i tell him. "he did a good job." he nods, looking around again. "i'm thinking maybe i can put my bed here, my dresser there... my desk would probably look nice in that corner over-" i stop and groan when i realize he's not even listening. he was staring at me the whole time.

"jack you're not even listening"

"i'm sorry, it's just hard to take my eyes off of you when you talk about stuff you're excited about... you look really pretty.. well even prettier than you already do" he says making my face redden. i both loved and hated when he does or says stuff like that. i hated it because one: i wish he'd actually pay attention to what i'm saying and two: i look like a complete idiot when i don't know how to reply. i love it because one: it makes me all warm inside and speechless and two: it makes him even cuter.

"but, i think if you put your desk in that corner it'd be too much when you first walk in. it's too close to the door." he adds making me smile. "so you were listening?" i tease making him shrug. "something like that."

"let's go get the boxes." i tell him as i turn around and start to head out of my bedroom. he follows me out to the car and we both sigh as we look at all the boxes we had to unload. "lets just put them all up in the living room then we could sort them out in the right rooms when they're all unloaded?" i suggest earning a nod from jack. "that sounds easier" he nods, agreeing with my suggestion.