36

cindys pov
vote and comment

|sunday january 9 5:32 PM |

"i really can't believe you just did that" nia glares at sam after he threw a grape at her, hitting her in the eye. he shrugs at her and throws another one making her roll her eyes. "seriously?" she groans, standing up like she was actually going to do something. "okay, okay" sam rushes out the words making us all laugh at him. "come on man, she's like five foot" nate sighs, shaking his head at sammy. "what's the supposed to mean?" nia presses at nate. "you're harmless"

"oh really? i don't think so" she says grabbing a pillow and throwing it at him. he doesn't flinch, he lets it hit his chest and fall in his lap. "you're like fourteen, sit down" nate teases as she rolls her eyes again. she obliges then sits down to continue the bickering between the three of them.

"i'm so tired." i yawn, looking over at jack who was already looking at me. he had a small smile on his face while he looked zoned out. "what?" he asks me. "i said i'm tired" i tell him again. "we can go up to my room and sleep" he suggests causing me to look back over at nate, sam and nia who were still arguing. nia could argue with a brick wall. i'm guessing nate and sammy have the same trait. "what about them though?" i ask, it's his house we're all at. i would probably end up feeling bad if we just left them alone down here. "they come over all the time when i'm not here, they won't mind" jack tells me. i raise my eyebrows some and look back over at the three of them who were now laughing, nia's laugh was the most heard one out of the three. it's good to see that she's laughing, she hasn't been doing a lot of that lately because her and tre broke up. she's been at my house all weekend ranting, watching movies, eating and sleeping.

"you sure?"

they probably wouldn't even notice. they're so caught up in each other that i doubt they'd even realize if we left. "yeah, come on" he tells me, standing up and holding out his hand. i grab it and we start to walk up the stairs towards his room. they didn't notice, you could still hear their laughs.

"it's so much more quieter up here" i state with a chuckle. the sound of them trying to talk over each other and all of their laughs was muffled out by the walls making it almost inaudible. "i promise you nate and sammy will get louder" jack laughs, shaking his head before pulling his hoodie off over his head. i was expecting a shirt or something to be under it but there wasn't, it was just his chest. i couldn't help but stare. "nia will fit right in" i add in, still holding my stare on him.

it reminded me of the second time i came over. the time i was putting his clothes up and he walked in his room in just a towel. i was mesmerized and definitely embarrassed if i may add. he probably knew i was too. leave it up to me to make something like that as obvious as ever. anyone could have pointed it out. i couldn't even form words or look him in the eyes. i had to turn back around and continue putting up the rest to even be able to answer. i feel like i've come a long way when it comes to talking to him. i'm more comfortable.