9 pt.2

cindy's pov
-vote and comment-

| friday, october 29 10:48 PM |

"okay i need to shower, i'll just use my parents bathroom so you can use mine or my room to get ready. either is fine." jack tells me as we enter his house. "alright" i whisper when he shuts the front door making him laugh some. "why are you whispering?" he says lowly to match my whisper. "it's late your parents are probably asleep." i say quietly as i furrow my eyebrows making him smile some. "they aren't home tonight, they went to my grandmas." he says in his normal tone. "oh okay, well what time do we need to leave by?" i ask while making my way to the stair way. "eh whenever is fine" he shrugs. "we're not in any hurry" he says making bread eye contact with me. "okay well i'll be upstairs getting ready..." i trail off getting a nod from him as he starts to walk towards a door on my right. "if you need anything i'll be in here" he says before walking completely in.

i walk up stairs and head to his bathroom and stare in the mirror, cringing shortly after. i look like a complete mess, i guess the game really wore me out. i shut the door and start to get undressed so i can change into the outfit that chris took forever to pick out for me from Nia's closet. i had listen to him go on and on about how i need to go shopping for actual clothes instead of getting new sweats anytime i'm out.

the outfit didn't look all that bad. it was a little tight on my ass and the shirt wasn't as modest as i had thought it was at a glance. at least a bra is out of the question. i don't look as bad as i figured i would in these colors either, chris did good on this outfit. even though it's a little bit out of my comfort zone, i feel like it won't be so bad wearing it.

i smile and reach further in the bag to grab the make up bag chris packet up with the basics.

concealer for under your eyes. it brightens your whole face, trust me you'll want it after the game. add some blush, not too much or you'll look like a clown. just add it right along the cheek bone. for highlight put where the natural light hits the most.
the top of your cheek bones,bridge of your nose and chin... don't over do it. now for mascara, it's a nightmare... but good luck baby. you've got this.

chris's instructions play in my head as i attempt to do it just as he had told me and as i try to remember the exact way nia had done  two weeks ago at the first party.

i take a step away from the mirror and smile in satisfaction, looking at my make up i had just done. i think i did good, better than i imagined i could. i open up the bathroom door and make my way to his bedroom so i could wait for him while charging my phone.

"i didn't think you'd be ready so fast" jack says as he enters the room after a few minutes of me waiting. i turn around to see him in just a towel... again. maybe i'll
be able to contain my self more than i was able to last time. maybe i'll actually be able to y'all. "why's that?" i cough out making him laugh some as he walks over towards his dresser, opening the drawers. "last time i waited on a girl to get ready for something i was sitting in here for at least an hour."