20

cindy's pov
vote and comment

| monday, november 22 6:04 PM |

snapchat from gilinsky❤️

the notification makes a smile form on my face since we haven't been talking all weekend. it really started to worry me, i thought maybe he remembered the kiss and sober jack thought it was a bad idea. i mean we would both have enough time to get over the kiss, it's thanksgiving break. we'd have a week. my mind wanders back to the the kiss. the kiss has been all i could think about.

my first real kiss was with jack gilinsky.

my crush since freshman year.

it's still kind of hard to believe he really wanted to kissed me.

i guess we're not just friends after all. maybe it's a little too soon to think that but still, we kissed so that has to mean something.

i open snapchat and tap the red box next to his name,opening up his snap.

it revealed a picture of him laying down on his bed. he had an off white hoodie on. he looked comfortable as hell.

want to hang out?

i smile at his question and nod, mentally facepalming after wards since he wasn't even here to see it. i double tap his name and take a picture of the side of my face

yes, what time do you want me to come over?

he opens it almost immediately making me raise my eyebrows, not even nia or chris reply that fast. i sit and wait for his name to pop up, but it takes a few minutes too.

did he change his mind? that'd be kind of awkward..

i open the snap and it shows a picture of him in the bathroom mirror with a peace sign making me laugh some.

nvm my mom said i can't have anyone over
there's people from my dads work here.

my heart drops some. maybe he did change his mind. he could come here if he wanted.. i'd just have to call my mom and see if she'd let me. i'm sure she would, she trusts me with nia and chris. i've just never asked to have anyone over other than them so i can't exactly expect her to say yes.

i slide over and sigh as i start to type
out a chat.

you could come here if you want? i just have to ask my mom first.