Chapter 2

Jason Nash was incredibly nervous.

His daughter was arriving tonight and he wasn't nervous about seeing her at all, in fact, he was excited. Frankie and he had an incredible relationship when she started living with him at the age of ten. She didn't fully understand what had happened with her mother at that age but she had a new father who was without a doubt willing to provide for her, to take care of her, to love her and she never complained.

She was different from Wyatt and Charlie, who loved Frankie regardless, but Jason didn't co-parent Frankie, so he was a lot more protective over his eldest child.

And it didn't help that Frankie's mother was absolutely stunning, and therefore Frankie was equally as stunning.

She didn't look like Jason at all if he was being honest with himself, but she had the curves of his lips, his ears, and his hair color and that's all he cared about. She was his daughter.

What worried Jason was the fact that Frankie wasn't just beautiful. She was talented and funny, and smart and no doubt would turn the heads of his younger friends.

Todd wasn't an issue to begin with, already in a committed relationship, but his other friends. Matt, Zane, and David for that matter all seemed to worry him.

The boys had different types, sure but Frankie was every boy's type. She was often oblivious, sure but even before he sent her off to boarding school, everyone loved Frankie. Hell, everyone now still loves her. He thinks its part of the reason she's starting to gain so much fame.

But now he was stood at the LAX airport, his smile widening when he saw his daughter, who was dressed in his merch coming towards him with a large smile on her face.

"Dad!" she exclaimed happily, pulling her father into a hug and he let out a laugh.

"I missed you so much Frankie!" he said back, taking her luggage from her as they made it into the car. Frankie began to talk about her flight and how she sat in the window seat next to some fat, drunk Australian man, and how she had to hold her pee for twelve hours because she didn't wanna bother the two older people sitting to her right.

When they got to the house, Jason was thankful that Todd had already left to spend the night at his girlfriends, leaving Frankie and him more alone time.

"I need to unpack" Frankie claimed and Jason nodded, helping the luggage into his daughter's room. She looked around the room and could tell that her father had taken the extra time to make sure it was homey for her, placing picture frames of photos of the two of them, or her friends from University.

"Dad you don't need to help me, you know. I know you have to film or something" Frankie said to her dad, who was sat on the floor not helping her, but helping her by keeping her company. 

Jason sighed, it was true. He had spent the last two days ignoring his responsibilities in preparation for his daughter's arrival. But as he said earlier, Frankie wasn't stupid, in fact, Jason often confided in his daughter about the struggles of YouTube, and Frankie very well knew that tomorrow was his posting day.

"Okay, I won't be that long. If you get hungry call me and we can get dinner, or you can make something, or you can postmate." Jason said and Frankie nodded her head, amused by her father's worrisome nature.

"Got it, dad," she said back, pulling out a stack of t-shirts from her suitcase.

"Okay, bye Frank, love you," he said, kissing her head as she bid him goodbye and wished him luck on his quest to film stuff.