Chapter 8

Natalie, one by one had dropped off every vlog squad member, making Frankie the last. It had also been part of Natalie's plan to hide the house keys of Frankie, making sure that Frankie would have to come back home with her and David.

Was it evil? Yes.

Was she doing it out of love? Also yes.

"Fuck wait I can't find my keys!" Frankie huffed, drunk and annoyed, touching her pockets in an attempt to find the keys.

"Okay, why don't we call Todd?" Natalie asked and Frankie shook her head.

"He sleeps at Olivia's," she said and Natalie had to hold back a smile. Her borderline stupid plan was working. 

"Jason?" Natalie added and Frankie shook her head.

"He's at a camping thing with Wyatt, I don't fucking know" Frankie groaned and David looked over. Natalie felt that the stars were aligning just for her, it as perfect and she would be damned if her best friend could not catch the hint. 

"Frankie you can crash at mine for the night, we aren't gonna leave you here," David said and Frankie nodded, not even putting up a fight because, without her keys, she was homeless. So they all piled back into the car and Natalie drove them up the hill to Davids house where she parked the car and together, the three of them walked in.

"Okay, well I'm gonna sleep. Night you two" Natalie rushed before moving to her room and gently closing the door behind her, knowing that she could do all she could to help her best friend.

David watched as Frankie moved into the kitchen area, a place she had only been at one time before, before turning back to David.

"Food?" she asked, and he nodded. Allowing her to rummage around the cabinets. "Can I play music?" Frankie asked and David nodded again, totally enchanted by the girl. She now walked around his kitchen barefoot, and hair loose. Her make up slightly smudged but she was still incredibly pretty to him. She passed him her phone and he hooked up to the speakers and Frankie very carefully put the pasta into the water.

Almost immediately Mac Aryes song, Easy played through the speakers, and just like that Frankie's body began to move as she turned away, taking the pasta from the heat and putting into two bowls, placing them down while her body swayed to the beat of the song.

David watched her, she was almost something out of a movie to him, with the way she moved, and the way she smiled. But no, she was real and David was so infatuated with the girl with bright blue eyes and pretty smile, coupled along with a beautiful personality and incredible talent.

She moved towards him, and smiled softly "Dance with me?" she said and David nodded, circling his arms around her waist as she circled them around his neck.

Together, they swayed softly, kind of offbeat due to David as the song continued.

Frankie placed her head on his chest, the height difference large for the duo as they continued to sway, the music consuming Frankie's while David consumed her mind.

"Somewhere along the way, I guess you got under my skin" Frankie softly sang out and David hummed. It had been the first time he had heard Frankie sing a line of anything, despite knowing that she was a singer, and it was one of the most beautiful things he had heard.

"What?" she mumbled and David let out a content sigh.

"Pretty" He mumbled out and Frankie slowly lifted her head to look at the brown eyes of the Slovakian boy

"What's pretty?" She asked softly, her eyes staring back at him widely and David shrugged.

"Your voice," he said then looked at her, his head dipping down to move closer to her "you" he added and at that moment his drunken mind weighed the options of potentially kissing the girl in front of him.

And he decided that with the way Frankie was looking at him, she would be worth it every time.

So right then an there, after thinking 'fuck it' he moved to kiss Frankie, his lips moving to meet hers, his whole body tingling in a way that he had never experienced, not with Liza or anyone else.

Frankie, as predicted, was different.

Frankie pulled away from David, slowly opening her eyes before smiling. It was that moment, that kiss that made her skin crawl in the best way that made her realize that it wasn't just drunk feelings that clouded the girl's mind, it was the beginning of real feelings.