Chapter 10

Zane and Matt had managed to sneak into Davids house at around 8 pm when David, Natalie, and Frankie had gone to get dinner and they were hiding in David's bathroom.

It was only a matter of time before they got home and the duo would pounce on the couple, getting all the answers they needed.

"Dude what if they don't come?" Matt asked Zane and he rolled his eyes, about to answer before they heard the entrance door open, followed by the voices of their friends.

"David, I actually feel so bad. I don't like lying to them" Frankie moaned and Matt and Zane felt their hearts burst. So yes, Frankie was lying but at least she wasn't doing it with bad intentions. 

That made it better.

"Yeah, but what can we do? If Jason finds out he will send you back to literal London" David pointed out and Frankie rolled her eyes.

"He can't send me anywhere, I make my own money but I'm just-"

"Really close to your dad, yeah I know Frankie" David finished for her.

"Yeah," Frankie said, placing her bag on the couch "I'm gonna use the bathroom" She added before David and Natalie nodded in acknowledgment.

Frankie bounded the bathroom and Zane and Matt readied their positions, hiding behind the door.

They heard Frankie coming closer, singing a random song under her breath as she opened the door to Davids bathroom, switching on the lights.

She didn't immediately close the door, and thus not immediately noticing her two best friends so Zane took it upon himself to shut the door for her before something would happen like her starting to use the toilet

"Surprise bitch!" Zane yelled out.

"Holy fuck!" She yelled out, her body flying before landing on the floor, hitting her head in the process. Matt and Zane immediately went to her side, cradling the girls head.

"What the actual bloody hell?!" Frankie yelled at the two of them, sitting up as she rubbed the spot where a bump was surely forming on the side of her head.

"Frankie? You-what the hell?" David said as he entered the bathroom to see Zane and Matt.

Zane was the first to snap out of the situation when he realized that Frankie was okay, jumping up and pointing a finger at the vlogger.

"You!" he said, jumping to turn back to Frankie "and you!" Frankie looked back at her best friend with wide eyes, fully registering what was happening.

"Oh fuck me" Frankie rolled her eyes before lying back down on the cold floor.

"Bitch you got some explaining to do!" Matt said, before lifting the tiny girl off the floor, she wasn't even complaining and Zane grabbed Davids arm, following until they were all sat across from each other, and Natalie in the kitchen, watching in complete amusement.

"So, start you two!" Matt said as they all got situated clapping his hands in anticipation.

"Okay, before I start I just want you to know that me not telling you was all Davids idea," Frankie said, before David pushed her, only causing her to fall and hit the carpeted floor with a thud. She rolled her eyes at the boy before getting back on the couch, David's arm wrapping around her as nothing happened.

Frankie, taking the initiative, launched into the story of their night at the club, followed by their unspoken agreement, and their issue with how to tell Jason without him threatening to deport David. The story, that seemed like a long one, was cut short with the removal of details because details were meant for the memories of David and Frankie, and maybe some songs.

As Zane and Matt listened to their best friend and the occasional chime ins of David, they realized how risky this whole operation was. Frankie worshiped the ground Jason walked on, and for her to go behind her fathers back, with a guy that he considers his best friend, was crazy even for Frankie.

Frankie left it out, but by the way, she spoke, Zane could tell just how hard she tried to make the feelings go away.

"So yeah, that's about it. But guys you can't tell I swear" Frankie added and the two boys stood up, tackling her in a hug, cuddling her from both sides as she fell back on the couch.

"Oh, Frankie we would never do that to you! You should've told us" Zane wailed and Matt nodded, his hair rubbing against Frankie's cheek.

"Yeah Frank, we won't tell Jason at all," Matt added, and Frankie felt so grateful that these two guys were her best friends.

David watched it all unfold, fully knowing that this was the conversation that he would be having to have with Jason soon, as his feelings for the girl in front of him got stronger.