Chapter 11

Zane and Matt had kept their promise of not telling Jason, but the promise only pertained to Jason and suddenly, every vlog squad member that could keep their mouth shut knew about David and Frankie, making it a lot harder to move around Jason, especially since Todd would give her a smirk and an eyebrow raise every time she left the house, regardless of if it was to hang out with David or not.

David and Frankie laid on his bed, curled up in a ball while David played with her hair. It was these moments that David loved the most. It was serene to him, and almost like a dream.

"We need to talk to my dad soon. You know that, right?" Frankie said, looking up at her almost, kind of boyfriend, and he nodded.

"Yeah, I know," he said before gently ducking down to kiss his almost, kind of girlfriend.

"But I need to go since my dad doesn't know we're dating, he still expects me to come home" Frankie teased, and David groaned, rolling his eyes but not fighting it.

"Bye Dave," Frankie said, he smiled and pecked her lips one more time before lying back on his bed, watching as Frankie left the room.

Frankie said her goodbye to Natalie in passing before leaving. Natalie watched as the girl shut the entrance door before stomping into her best friends room, hands on her hips as she stared him down.

"What?" He asked, completely confused.

"You need to fucking talk to Jason, soon" Natalie hissed. She really liked Frankie and considered her a close friend. She would be damned if David fucked this up because he wasn't ballsy enough to talk to a forty-six-year-old man. David however, just groaned at the statement his assistant made.

"Fuck yeah I will, I need time" David complained, and Natalie rolled her eyes.

"You know David, the more time you take, the higher the chance that Frankie is gonna walk the fuck away," Natalie said before turning on her heel and stalking out of the room. David rolled over and groaned into his pillow. He didn't think Frankie would get up and leave him and the relationship they were building, but there was always that insecurity and Natalie had targetted it.

Frankie was famous, with famous friends and who knows, maybe she'd date Shawn Mendes if he gave her the opportunity. David didn't want to risk it.

But he was scared to talk to Jason.

It wasn't because he was uncertain about Frankie, in fact, he was probably the most certain about her more than ever, but he didn't want to fuck anything up with Jason. He and Jason were best friends as much as the young vlogger didn't want to admit it, and sure maybe him saying he wants to date Frankie could go over well, but it also couldn't.

David was scared of the couldn't.Natalie however, decided that it was time to take matters into her own hands for the second time in this relationship.

So, she texted Frankie asking to set up a lunch date, to which the girl responded with a yes and that they would meet later in the week.

Natalie hated more than anything to butt in on her friends love lives, but David's love life is about to be nonexistent if he doesn't man up.

So here she was, three days later sitting next to the British singer while they sat and ordered food.

"So," Natalie said, and Frankie looked up from her sandwich, "are you annoyed that David hasn't talked to Jason yet?" she pressed, and Frankie sighed. Was she annoyed? Hell yes. In fact, annoyed would be an understatement

"Yeah but who am I to rush David?" she asked, and Natalie rolled her eyes.

"Listen, I hate to butt in on your relationship, or whatever you have going on with David, but the boy hates, absolutely hates confrontation, so he 'won't fucking do it," Natalie said, before taking a sip of her soda, placing it down while waiting on Frankie's reaction.

"Okay, so what am I supposed to do about that? Break up with him?" Frankie asked the thought of breaking up with David when they weren't even officially dating was laughable.

"No, but give him an ultimatum" Natalie said, shrugging as if it was no big deal "point your finger at the idiot and say 'bitch if you do not talk to my dad we are through' and that will be enough to kick David into high-gear" Natalie explained, and all Frankie could do was nod. She couldn't fight Natalie because the truth of the matter was Natalie knew David the best and longest out of anyone. Sure, Frankie was starting to learn things about David like his biggest fears and his dreams, which are things he claims he had never told anyone but stuff like this? 

Natalie knew it all.

So in that second, Frankie had decided she knew what she needed to do.

She needed to give David Dobrik an ultimatum.