2

School had just finished, you waved good bye to your friends and were about to walk home. When you heard someone call your name.

Turning around you walked a bit closer to where you heard someone call you name, you eventually found yourself back in front of the school. "Tina?" You asked confused.

"Oh, Y/n! There you are." She huffed. "Well remember when you fell?" She asked, you raised an eyebrow. "You saw that—?" "Yeah but that doesn't matter, I know who pushed you."

"Oh, it doesn't really matter." You said calmly. "Really? You looked so sad, I thought you really wanted to know..." Tina mumbled. "I was curious, yes, but it doesn't matter.. Buuut, who did push me, though? You got me curious again." You giggled.

Tina grinned.

"Max pushed you." Tina says. "It's expected, Max is a bully. An arrogant jerk if you ask me—" "Who's Max?" You ask curiously. "Oh, I didn't realize you didn't know their names. Well, Max was the one with black fluffy hair. Neil was the one with the yellow turtle neck, and Nikki was the one with green hair." She states.

"Wait, you mean to tell me Max was the one who said specifically said it wasn't him?" You said, a bit irritated. Tina nods her head. You close your eyes and grit your teeth for a second. You open your eyes again and frown.

"God, I hate people who lie. I don't see the point to not just own up to your mistakes." you mutter. "The only lies I see that are—atleast, okay, is the ones where you find that you don't like someone's cooking or something and say you do like it, as it doesn't do any wrong." You give an example.

"So like white lies?" Tina ask. You nod your head. "Precisely." You reply.

Tina nods her head. "I know what you mean." She states. "Max should be getting in trouble at the moment, as I told David." She shrugged. "David? Like the teacher, David?" You had met David earlier today, he was sweet and energetic. He was also your home room teacher.

"Yep!" This kind of set off a red flag for you, if you did anything wrong would she also tell a teacher? You shook your head and smiled at her.

"I should be going home now." "Me too, see you tomorrow Y/n!" "See you tomorrow." You reply, walking back home.

...

The next day had came, the birds were chirping and the sun was shinning.

You got up, and quickly got dressed. You wore a yellow sweater, with overalls. Brushing your hair you smiled to yourself, you were quite excited to school. Everyone so far seemed to be nice, well.. Everyone expect for that Max kid.

Walking into the kitchen you found a note on the fridge. "Sorry, my new job has a new schedule. I'll be going earlier and coming home later, sorry dear! I made you pancakes, I hope they're still hot when you eat them."

You smiled sadly to yourself, you glanced at the table and saw pancakes. You hated not being able to spend time with your father, but without his working you wouldn't have the big house you had at the moment.

Your mother on the other hand had died recently, two years ago actually. It was a sad moment for your family, and it made your father go through a bad depression. He's still sad about her death, but isn't going through that really bad depression anymore.