4

You were now back home, sitting on your bed you had your laptop on your lap. Your lap was now warm, as your laptop was heating up. Typing away you suddenly felt a buzz on your bed.

Glancing to the buzz you saw your phone turn on, you had gotten a notification from messages.

You picked up your phone and held it with both of your hands. It was from an unknown number.

Unknown:
Is this Y/n? Y/n L/n?

:You
Yes, who's this?

Unknown:
Oh! It's me, Neil! Aha I
Just wanted to make sure
it was really you...

:You
Welp, you found me! Now
wanna continue our conversation or—?

Neil :
Sure, ig

:You
Well,,, Basically I got detention because of Max, detention I meant some kid named Ronald Granger and ya. Anything special happened to you today?

Neil :
Ronald Granger? That idiot?
Don't hang out with him, he might
ask you to skip with him but don't
he only causes trouble.

Neil :
oh and nah not really

:You
Aww, I wanted drama from your group or something

Neil :
lmaoo ya I wish

:You
Tho why does Nikki always side with Max?
Or is that just her thing?

Neil:
well I prolly shouldn't
be telling you this...

Neil:
But Nikki kinda has a HUGE
crush on Max.

:You
Really?! Teaaaaa

Neil:
LMAOO

Neil:
Anyways, I'm going to go take a shower
ttyl uwu

You giggled when you saw what emoticon that Neil used. 'UwU'. Isn't that what furries use? Weird, since Author~san uses them and isn't a furry. Neil just didn't seem like the type of person to use UwU? Maybe he writes fanfiction?

You brush it off, turning off your phone. You decide to also take a shower, might as well.

Walking into the bathroom in your room, you quickly get yourself undressed. You were home alone due to your fathers new job, you plugged in your phone to a speaker you had and put on your spotify playlist.

You hopped in the shower and let the hot water fall on your body, it was soothing.

...

Sitting on your bed once again, with your laptop on your lap. Expect now, it was much later. Neil never got back to you, it must have been an excuse to leave the conversation.

You were on omegle, people would either skip you, or it would be naked people. You would always skip the naked people as it made you extremely uncomfortable.

Skipping through people, you chocked on air. Max, Max.. What was his last name.. He never told you. You'll have to ask Tina.