3

You were in home room, chilling in your spot you turned to talk to the person sitting beside you.

"Hey! I'm Y/n, the new girl. What's your name?" You asked politely.

The girl beside you hadn't shown up to school yesterday, so only now you introduced yourself to her.

The girl sitting beside you had long salmon hair, her hair was tied up into a high pony tail and went down a bit higher than her waist. She had almond-shaped pink eyes, the girl's nose was also is bit upturned. She wore a white shirt with roses on it, a small jean jacket over top of it with a white skirt.

"Oh, YOU'RE the new girl? Eh, you could do. We can fix you up...Well, I'm Sasha. Sasha Lacey." She states. In a small snobby tone.

Sasha Lacey

You kept a small note in your head with that name, you tried to not forget. "It's a pleasure to meet you! What exactly did you mean by fix me up?" You asked with confusion. "Well—"

Sasha was cut off by your teacher, David. "Welcome everyone! Today we'll be..." You started to toon him out, as you feel a small tap on your shoulder. Turning back you glance at the salmon-haired female.

"Meet me outside during lunch, we'll continue our conversation later." She whispers. You raise an eyebrow, but nod your head awkwardly. Turning back you look back at David.

Both of your guys's eyes lock and while talking he passed you a smile, and continued talking.

...

Before lunch I had a free period with Nerris, I believe Neil and.. Nikki was it? Well, Nikki had it too. Or they were skipping.

"Hey Nerris, I can't sit with you today." You state. She turns to you. "Why?" She asked. "Well, a girl named Sasha asked me to meet her outside.. Apparently she wants to "fix" me or something?" You mumbled.

"Wait, as in Sasha Lacey?! Do not go!" Nerris stops dead in her tracks, as the two of you were walking down in a hallway. "Huh? Why?" You asked. Nerris glanced to the side, then to the other. She grabbed your hand and dragged you to an empty classroom.

"Sasha Lacey is basically a typical mean girl! She's pretty, has a nice body, popular, a boyfriend, everything every girl wishes for!"

"What does this have to do with 'fixing' me?" You asked confused. Nerris took in a deep breath.

"Sasha tends to... Change people, in her word it's fix. She changes them for the better, or at least the 'better' in her eyes. She turns them into one of them, you know what I mean? Really rude, cake face makeup, revealing clothes..." She mumbled.

"There was one girl, her name was Maddison, Maddison Weasley. She used to attend Camp high... Basically, she was a nerd. Had glasses, braces and everything. Sasha forced her to get makeup to cover all the freckles that she had, which was a lot. As she was ginger."

"She then made it so she talked like "Thissss"" Nerris inmates a high pitched voice. Causing you to giggle.

"She made her judge others but that's when it was too far for her, she quietly told Sasha that she didn't want to be rude to others and was kicked from the 'popular' group. Everyone bullied her so she changed schools.." Nerris mumbled.