26

It was the last day of school, and the bell just rung. "WOOOOOOW! WE'RE FREE!" Yelled Nerris as she ran out. You giggled.

You walked up to Max. "Let's hang out this summer!" You smiled. "Oh.. Y/n..." Max's eyes soften. "I.. I can't. I'm gonna be busy." He mumbles. You feel a tug at your heart. "What? Why?" You ask sadly.

"It's nothing."

Your eyes pleaded for him to answer properly. He sighed. "I'm going to be working at a summer camp for the entire summer, I'll have to stay there... I'm sorry Y/n." He sighs, and kisses you gently for a couple seconds, which you kiss back.

He pulls back. You sniff. "Just make sure to text and call me all the time, okay?" You ask. He nods his head. "Of course." He smiled.

I guess I'll have to get a summer job or something to let this summer fly by.

"Well, I should be going now. Bye Y/n." Max smiles and turns around. "Wait!" You yell.

He turns around, and barely has enough time to open his mouth for you to jump into his arms. "I'm gonna miss you!" You cry, he sighs with a sad smile on his face. "I'm gonna miss you too." He kisses you on the forehead. "Huh bye..." He smiles. You sniff. "Bye..."

oh? The end? well then. As previously said, I have other Max X readers that I'll be working on. If y'all want a sequel I CAN make one but it will come out after them