5

The three of you's walked into PE. Sasha and Erin on either of your side. Preston, someone you've grown a fond to, was also in PE. And he was giving you concern glances.

You mouthed "I don't know" and shrugged, Sasha glanced at your confused. She noticed your shrugging. "Oh um.." You paused. "Aha, my shoulders are just a bit stiff." You shrug again. "Oh, okay~"

"Today we'll be playing dodgeball." Your coach, May stated. She grins. "Now, I'll be picking teams."

...

Your team ended up losing, you fake cried. Your team had Erin and Preston on it, and a couple other students.

Preston sighed. "I really thought we'd win..." Mumbled Preston. You nodded your head to him. "I'm not really much of sport person, but our team still won." You heard Sasha state quite loudly.

This was snobby in a way, and you didn't like it. Maybe, you could be friends with Sasha.. But nothing more. As you don't want friends with someone like that.

"You were probably the best player on our team Y/n. You don't seem like much of a sport type." Preston stated, you shrug. "When I was little I played soccer and soft ball, I guess it made me a little sporty." You state. "Maybe." Mumbles Preston.

"I have a free period next, how about you?" You asked. "I have math next, sadly." Preston sighs. "Aww... Welp, I'll talk to you later Preston." You smiled. He nodded his head. You wave your arm and turn around, walking out of the gym.

...

You were sitting outside, it was your it free period. Sitting against a tree with your eyes closed, you heard a faint sound of people watching towards you.

You slowly open your eyes, and you find the comedy trio standing in front of you. Max ahead of the other two.

You thought only Neil and Nikki had this free period, was Max skipping? Maybe you were just imagining things.

"Yes?" You asked confused, staring dead at Max.

Max had a mischievous smirk, he was staring at you. Nikki also had a smirk on her face, she had her hands on her hips. On the other hand, Neil was giving you an sympathetic smile. Mouthing a "Sorry for what's about to happen."

"Huh—"

"Get our off our spot." Max states. "What— What do you mean? This isn't your spot." You say. "Yes it is." "You don't own it." You state, getting slightly aggravated. Which Max noticed.

He smirked with the feeling of satisfaction.

"Yes I do, my parents bought it off from the school so only I and people I let can be here." He states, snobby like. "Any proof?" You glared, standing up in front of him.

"Yes actually, go ask a teacher." He smirks. This gave you alarms, and it scared me. What if I'd actually get in trouble for being here? "F-Fine, I will!" You glare. Stomping away and walking back inside the school.

You bump into a figure, a figure a bit smaller than me. "Watch it—" You lash out by accident. "Wait oh my god sorry!" You correct yourself. "Who the hell— Wait, aren't you.. Y/nnn?" The with blonde hair-yellowed eye female asked.

"Huh? Y-Yeah, how'd you know?" You ask confused. "Oh! I'm Sasha's friend!" She grins. "Oh, are you Tabii?" You asked, you heard Sasha say that name somewhere.. "Oh, she talked about me? I knew she liked me! But Y-Yeah, I'm Tabii!" She smiled.

"Nice...!" You smile awkwardly. There was a small awkward silence. "Well I should be heading off—" You start to walk away. "Wait!" She yells. You turn around. "Yes?"

"So.. Are you friends with Neil? I see you hang out with him a lot."

This made you question your relationship with him, would you call them friends? You paused. "Um..." I mean, you had his number. I guess that counts as friends.

"Y-Yeah, why?" You ask. "Well I kind of have a really.. Really big crush on him. I've liked him for like five years? Gosh... He's just never liked me, can you put in a word for me?" She asked. She seemed so desperate so you awkwardly nodded your head with a forced smile. "S..Sure, I'll be going now." She nods her head while you walk away.

You saw Tina walking through the halls. "Tina!" You yell out. "Huh? Yeah what's up?" She asked. "Does Max 'own' a property of the school?" You asked. She raised an eyebrow. "No...?" She questions. "Oh..." You mumble.

...

It was the next week, nothing special exactly happened. You had fallen ill not long ago and only now you feel better, so you're back in school, or as you thought of it. "prison".

You were at lunch, sitting on a table with your best friends. Nerris, Harrison and Preston. You were eating some ramen when your friends started talking about crushes. "Oh? Me? I d-don't like anyone." Nerris blushed, though you knew she did. She had admitted to you that she had a small thing for the magic boy.

"Oh? You don't?" Harrison asked. She shook her head while blushing. "I.. I don't either." He muttered. "Will you two just kiss already?!" Preston yelled. The two go red. "What are you talking about??" Harrison laughed nervously.

Preston sighed. "Nevermind..." It was silence for a while. "Preston, do you like anyone?" I asked. "Actually, I do." Preston admitted proudly. "Oh? Who is it?" You asked. "You can't tell anyone. Especially him!" He glared. "Him? Preston you're gay?" You asked. "I'm bisexual, but I prefer guys." He states. "Ohh! Okay!" You smiled.

"Well anyways, I like Ronald Granger.. He's just such a bad boy! He's so hot god.. Did you see the way he smirks?? The way his hair glows in the light?? Goodness he's amazing." Preston basically drooled. "But that's enough about me darling, how about you Y/n? You got a crush?" He smirked.

You shook your head, "Nah, after all I did just get here." "Oh, that make sense."

Even though you said no, you did have someone in mind.

You glanced over to the comedy trio, and locked eyes with Neil. You gave him a small smile, and he smiled back.