10

Thanks for 360 views!

I won't be posting that much for a little bit because I'm doing other things. I'll be editing camp camp (follow my insta @bbycxndy) and doing things in the real world. Don't mind my self promo 👽👊

"I still can't believe you like Neil!" Nerris said as we walked out the restaurant. You blushed. "Keep it down..." You mutter. "Aha, fine. I support you though, as long as he doesn't break your heart." She flashed you a smile.

"I mean, I'm not very fond of him but... I guess I can let it slide, maybe you can change Neil. He seems like a change able guy, unlike some people." Harrison stated. "I support you girl! Go get em' tigger." Preston smirked.

"You guys are so nice." You smiled through blushes. "Well, my parents are here to pick me up. I'll see you later!" Nerris smiled as she hopped in her parents car.

"My parents probably won't pick me up even if I asked, I'll call an uber." Harrison stated. "Can I hop in? I'll pay for my own ride." States Preston. Harrison nodded his head.

The uber soon pulled up and you were left alone, just you and your thoughts.

You smiled sadly to yourself and walked to a park near by. You knew this park well, you used to come here with your mother and father.

You were an only child.

You walked over to the swings, you remember being pushed on them by your mother.

You turn over and look at the slide. You remembered your father going down with you after your mom convinced him.

You sighed, why couldn't you go back to the old times? Before everything happened? Now you can't even hang out with your dad.

'My dad...' Your thoughts were everywhere, and tears were welling up in your eyes.

"Well well well." You gasped, jolting back to reality you turn your head to the side and met Max's eyes.

He saw the tears welling up in the corner of your eyes, which caught him off guard. His eyes widen and his mouth opened slightly from the shock, it wasn't noticeable though.

"Um- Shit." He chocked on his words. He shook his head and collected his thoughts.

"So, someone's got a crush on Neil huh?" He smirked. "Oh- Oh! Oh shit! You heard that??" You blushed. He smirked. "Of course, did you forget I was sitting behind you? God, you really are stupid." He rolled his eyes.

"Aha, yeah... I am...Um- Why are you bringing this up exactly?" You asked. "Well um- Black mail, of course." He states. "Oh..." You mumble. "But before I go to that, what do you even see in him? He's such a nerd!" Max laughed at his own joke.

"Well, he's nice. Really nice! Funny, and easy to talk to..." You mutter. "You have a basic taste in guys." "He also reminds me of someone..." You whisper.

"Who?" Max asked. "You heard that-?" You asked. He nodded his head, raising an eyebrow. "Oh um- You wouldn't know." "Your ex?" He asked.

You froze.

"How did you—" "I heard you talk about him to Ered. Though didn't you say he was a jerk?" Max asked. "Well yeah but-... He was nice before, a nice guy. But that was all lies, everything he said and did was lies..." You mumble. "Why am I even telling you this again ? Ugh, nevermind. I'll be going now." You shake your head and start walking away.

"See you Max!"

As you walked away, you left Max standing there by himself. "See you..." He mumbled, knowing you wouldn't hear him.

...

It was monday, and you were walking to school, with Neil. "Morning!" You smile. "You seem awfully cheery today, did something happen?" Neil asked. You shook your head. "Nah, just in a mood."

Truth is, something did happen. Even though you hated lies, you don't talk about your home life. It isn't something you're comfortable with.
Your father was off next weekend, so he could spend time with you.

"Nice." He flashed you a smile. There was silence for a moment. "Am I then only one who feels like they're being watched?" Neil asked, glancing over to you. You thought for a moment and started feeling like you were being watched too. "No- I feel it too." You mumble. The two of you look around, but the feeling suddenly stopped.

"Weird." The two of you said in sinc. The two of you looked at each other and blushed. You started laughing and he quickly joined.

"W-We should start heading to class soon, schools gonna start any moment now." You say, as you slowly stop laughing. He nods his head and stops laughing. "Then lets go." He smiled gently, and the two of you walked to school.

...

"And that's the bell, class dismissed!" Mr. David smiled. Everyone started heading out of the classroom, it was lunch!

You needed to talk to Neil, he had borrowed one of your textbooks since he forgot his, so you were going to ask for it back. (It was for history, and he had history before you.)

You walked up the comedy gang in the cafeteria and looked at Neil. "Hey Neil d-" You were cut off by Max. "Neil doesn't want to talk to you right now." Max states. "What?" Neil asked, turning to Max. Max glared at him. Neil glares back.

This went on for a few minutes until Nikki spoke up. "Neil can you just stop? God. And you, shoo. No one wants you here, loser." She glares. "Oh I- I was just asking Neil for my textbook back." You mutter. "Oh yeah, sorry Y/n. I'll try to remember next time." Neil smiled awkwardly and handed you your book back.

Max was staring at you two, in shock. Nikki was insulting you but you were ignoring it. "It's fine! But yeah, try to remember next time." You smiled.

Max hated seeing the two of you get along, it frustrated him. He didn't know why, but he didn't like the feeling he got.

Neil and You just stared at each other for a couple seconds. You blushed and awkwardly laughed. "W-Well I'll see you!" You smiled awkwardly and started to walk away.

You sat down with Nerris, Harrison and Preston.

"See you.." Muttered Neil. "Can it be more obvious?" Max rolled his eyes. "Huh?" Neil turned to him. "You having a crush on Y/n! It's so obvious! Good for you for having a crush on her. No one cares!"

"What- No!" Neil states blushing slightly. "It's obvious! Don't lie! Like oh my god you hang out with her all the time!" Max glares. Neil paused. "Max...? Are you— Jealous?" Neil asked confused.

Max's eyes widen. 'Jealous? Of what? Why would I be jealous?? It's not like I like her, who would like her? Oh yeah, that idiot Neil!'

"What? Gross, no!" Max rolled his eyes. "Yeah if anything he'd like me." Nikki rolls her eyes, just like Max did. "What? No-"

"So~ What was that? You and Neil? Eh eh?" Nerris smirked, elbowing you. You rolled your eyes and pushed her away. "Oh shut it! I was just asking for my textbook back. He was borrowing it." You state. "I saw those blushes. It was more than that." Nerris smirked.

"Why was Max yelling at Neil?" Asked Harrison as he stared at the comedy gang. "Huh?" You asked. "Max was yelling at Neil.. It was something about you. I saw your name being passed around."

You froze.

"Oh my god- Oh my god no." I had totally forgotten that Max over heard you.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" Preston asked.