Request Info

Just to be safe I'm putting this warning from the description here as well. This book is purely smut, so if you are under the age of 16 although I know this will likely be ignored, I'd prefer if you didn't read. Thanks!

Hello, welcome to my newest oneshots book! First of all I just want to say not to expect consistent updates in this book. I do hope to update frequently, but I have other books that I consider a priority over this, so those will likely be updated more. This book is kind of just to have fun, and write something I like.

Now, onto talking about requests I do have some things to say first.

Firstly, I will only be writing about the main 4 characters: Patton, Logan, Roman, and Virgil. I will write for any ship including these four, so feel free to request any ship although I do have to ask that if you leave a request you actually leave a detailed request instead of just saying "do x ship!!"

As for the specifics of what I will and will not write when it comes to this, I honestly am unsure. You can request whatever you'd like, just know that I may or may not do it. It depends on how comfortable I am with what you've requested. Other times I may not mind what you've requested, but may not have the time or inspiration for it. Please be understanding of this. You're welcome to leave more than one request, and I will try to do ones that I am able to.

You can leave requests either through the comments of this book or through messages. I have to ask that you do not leave requests on my message board for this book. If you have any more questions about requests, or about what I will and will not write, feel free to ask me through messages as I'll likely respond better there.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read through this! I hope that you enjoy reading. Take care of yourselves. Bye!-Bob