Watched (Moxiety)

Requested. Please let me know when messaging me whether you do or do not want your username mentioned in your request so I can hide it if needed. This is another based on HHS. It's also a bit shorter than my others so far, but I hope you still like it.

Virgil gasped as he was shoved back against the doors to the library, Patton being sure he didn't hit it too hard before he pressed kisses to Virgil's neck. Virgil tilted his head to the side as Patton licked and sucked marks into his skin, whining softly, hands latching onto the bottom of Patton's shirt. He tugged at it, feeling Patton press another kiss to his neck before pulling back to allow Virgil to raise the article of clothing up over his head, afterwards pulling off Virgil's own hoodie and short, hands sliding across his skin as he went back to leaving marks over Virgil, now littering them down his chest.

The pair of them had both seemed to forget about the other entity in the room with them, who had been watching in confusion and surprise from across the room. He watched as Patton eventually trailed kisses and hickies all the way down to Virgil's pants line, Virgil panting and whining all the while.

Patton glanced up at Virgil then, hands sitting in front of Virgil's jeans button. When he saw Virgil nod his head down at him he undid the button and zipper, sliding his pants and underwear down the slightest bit. He stopped when Virgil's erection was freed, looking back up at Virgil who was looking right back at him. His hand reached up to wrap around his dick, smiling at Virgil's whimper and moan that followed as he bucked into his hand. He held Virgil's hips down with one hand, preventing him from pushing against Patton, and started to move at a slow and teasing pace.

"Pat," Virgil whined, his sounds making Patton harder and harder. "Please, please... faster."

Patton did as he was asked, hand picking up the pace on Virgil. He pumped him quickly, looking up at Virgil all the while. Even when Virgil couldn't look at him anymore, head falling backwards and hitting the door as he whined louder. When Patton eventually used his mouth to tease at Virgil's head Virgil had to hold a hand over his mouth to keep from being too loud, face and neck all flushed red in embarrassment.

Patton took his hand away from Virgil's hips briefly, reaching up to tap his arm and get him to remove it from his mouth. He looked up at Virgil encouragingly, pulling off of him for s brief moment. "Everyone's gone home for the day, Virge. No ones in the halls."

Virgil nodded, hands going back to hanging down by his sides. Patton took a hold of his hand, guiding it to his hair as he slowly took Virgil back into his mouth. Virgil got the idea and gripped Patton's hair with both hands, whining out loudly again. Both of Patton's hands were holding Virgil's hips now, using solely his mouth to move up and down Virgil's length.

Patton's hips bucked at the noises Virgil was making, expecting to hit nothing but air and surprised when he rubbed himself against Virgil's leg. He groaned around Virgil's cock, drawing another loud moan from Virgil that made his hips buck forward again. He stopped himself from continuing, looking up a Virgil briefly to see if he minded. Virgil simply stuck his leg out closer to Patton, moaning the loudest he had when Patton once again thrust against him and moaned around him.

Patton kept a steady pace as best as he could on Virgil, his moans from being touched himself only bringing Virgil closer to coming down his throat. They were both getting close to their ends quickly, Virgil tugging on Patton's hair. "Pat, I'm-I'm gonna come."

"Finally the two of you are almost done." Another voice called from across the room, startling them both. They froze for only a moment before the both of them were coming together, Virgil collapsing back against the wall while Patton pulled off of his cock, swallowing before panting as he leaned against Virgil, both of them flushed with embarrassment at forgetting Logan completely.

Again this is a lot shorter than my other ones but I still hope you don't mind! It was the best I could do with this prompt aha