Possessed (Analogical)

This is based on my book Haunted High School, and includes some spoilers for chapter 12, although I should clarify none of this actually happens in that universe. If you're interested, I'd recommend reading it first! This won't... really make sense, otherwise?

One second, Virgil was simply spending time in the library with his friend, a ghost, Logan. It was just like any other day after class, talking and laughing, maybe getting help with some of his homework.

The next second was anything but a normal day. Virgil wasn't sure what exactly had even caused such a drastic transition, but he couldn't really find it in himself to care because Logan's hands, invisible for the moment, were on his skin, gliding teasingly slow down his chest and stomach inching closer to his pants, his mouth on his neck. Virgil squirmed beneath him, trying to find his words but all that came from his lips were gasps and whines.

"L-Logan," he got out, hands resting on his shoulders. Logan stopped moving, waiting for him to speak in case he wanted him to stop. Virgil pulled Logan's face away from his neck to meet his lips, kissing him deeply and muttering against his lips. "Why're you still invisible?"

Logan smiled as he returned the kissing, tongue poking out to which Virgil parted his lips happily. Logan's hand was resuming its movement, now moving back up and slowly dipping back down repeatedly, each time getting closer and closer to his dick. When he finally got close enough to teasingly brush against him(Virgil's clothes were still on, but because Logan was capable of going through things it didn't feel like he did) he pulled back from the kiss, now visible and smirking down at Virgil. Virgil returned his gaze with wide eyes, breath caught in his throat as he wondered if Logan would finally go further now that he had actually touched him.

"You know," Logan spoke in a voice deeper than his usual one. "We're still in the library." He finally wrapped his fingers around Virgil's hard dick as he spoke, making him whine once more. "Anyone could see you right now."

Virgil felt simultaneously a burst of arousal and anxiety coiling in his stomach. Logan continued to shift his hand up and down on his length, his name leaving Virgil's mouth in a moan. He had just started, but he was sure he wasn't going to last long. He was even more sure of this when Logan's lips returned to his neck, working faster with his hand.

He was right on the edge of crying out Logan's name as he finished when he heard the familiar sound of the door opening to the library, panic coursing through him.

Virgil lurched upwards in his bed, in his home, looking around frantically and out of breath. He drew in a few deep breaths, realizing that it had all been a dream. He wasn't in the library, and he wasn't with Logan.

"That was... odd." He spoke without intending to, and he immediately began to panic again.

Right. He reminded himself, breath caught in his throat. Logan was, in fact, there. He was possessing him.

Logan was possessing him, and because of Virgil's stupid dream(which was not, although he would never admit it, the first of that kind he had had about Logan) he was hard.

"Wh-what's odd?" Virgil asked in a trembling voice, sure that he had somehow seen into his mind and witnessed his dream, had found out his feelings for him.

"I... fell asleep." Logan said, which was not at all what Virgil was expecting him to say. "I didn't realize that would happen while I am... with you. I haven't slept since I died."

"Oh," Virgil breathed out in relief. Logan hadn't seemed to notice the situation they were in, so Virgil tried to distract him by talking, hoping it would just... go away. "Was it... good, to sleep again?"