Freckles (Royality)

Kinda an AU where pat is covered in freckles

Roman's thumb brushed back and forth across his boyfriends hand that he held close to his chest, eyes sweeping over his face as he lay in front of him. The two of them were on their sides in their bed, cuddled close together and sitting quietly. They'd both woken up from a short nap together, neither of them really wanting to leave the coziness of their bed.

"I love your freckles," Roman mumbled, leaning forward to press a kiss to a specific freckle under his eye. Patton's face warmed under his lips as he moved to another freckle, and then another, giggling softly the whole time.

"Thank you Roman, but you don't have to kiss every single one of them." He said through his soft laughter, squeezing Roman's hand that still held his.

"I want to," Roman mumbled against his skin, still trailing his lips over every freckle on his face. "Want to kiss every last one of them, from head to toe. They're adorable."

Patton hummed pleasantly as Roman trailed his kisses from his face to the freckles spattered across his neck, tilting his head upwards to let him do as he pleased. "You're welcome to try."

Roman finally pulled away for a moment at that, hands resting at the bottom of his shirt. He looked at him once more to be sure, receiving a nod and quickly removing the article of clothing. He leaned down to go back to presses kisses to his neck but was stopped by Patton's arms pulling him back up to kiss his lips. The kiss was long and sweet, and when Patton eventually pulled away they were both smiling.

"You can go back to what you were doing now," Patton smiled adoringly up at his boyfriend who was staring down at him in a daze, pressing one last short kiss to his lips. "I love you."

"Love you too," Roman whispered back, going back to pressing soft little kisses to his neck. He made sure to get every little freckle, some receiving more attention than others(and maybe a hickey or two). Patton sighed happily below him, hands carding through Roman's hair and mumbling affection.

Roman eventually traveled further down, lips moving to work on the freckles on his chest. There weren't many there, and it didn't take him long. Rather than moving on after kissing each of them Roman stayed in place, tongue darting out between his lips and trailing a line down from his collar bone and soon ending up brushing against his nipple, swirling around it as Patton gasped, fingers tightening in his hair briefly before letting go, hands going down at his sides to hold onto the bedsheets instead.

"I-I thought you were focusing on my freckles," Patton teased breathlessly, Roman's hand working on his other nipple.

"Kissing your freckles, making you feel good," Roman shrugged his shoulders, pressing one last kiss to him before moving his mouth to kiss the freckles on his arms, his other hand replacing his lips. "Why not both?"

"Both is-" Patton paused, sighing. "Both is good."

After trailing kisses down both of Patton's freckle-littered arms Roman moved his hands down, resting on his hips as he lowered the rest of his body down. He laid low between Patton's spread legs, starting with kisses on both of his ankles-he only wore his boxers during their nap, leaving most of his legs exposed. He kept his eyes up towards Patton as he rose onto his elbows to watch what he was doing, smiling down at him. Romans own lips curled into a smile against his skin, slowly moving further up to his knees and turning his attention back to his freckles.

Patton was already considerably hard by the time Roman reached the point that his boxers covered up his skin. When he looked up at him he barely even sent a questioning look before Patton was nodding, shifting his hips upward to make it easier to remove. Roman chuckled at the response, fingers sliding under the waistband and slowly gliding the fabric down his legs and off, tossing the article of clothing to the floor. Patton shifted his hips slightly, his state only worsening at the sight of Roman between his legs with nothing between him and Patton's dick.

Roman once again looked up at him as he pressed kisses to his inner thighs-there were no freckles there for him to focus on. Now he was just trying to make his boyfriend feel good. He paid equal amounts of attention to both legs, getting closer and closer with every kiss. When Roman eventually brushed against him with his nose while pressing another kiss to his thigh Patton groaned, and would have shifted his hips forward to chase him if it weren't for Romans hands settled on his hips keeping him still.

Roman hummed softly, mischievously, looking up at Patton who was muttering begs already. He looked down briefly at Patton's length, and then moved his head up higher. His face hovered above Patton's belly, body high enough that he wouldn't touch Patton where he needed it the most as he smirked up at him.

"I missed some freckles," he muttered, amusement obvious in his voice as Patton whined louder. He ignored his whines at he pressed kisses along his stomach, tongue flicking out to tease his occasionally as he moved closer to his waistline. Patton's whining had devolved into giggles as Roman brushed along ticklish parts of his stomach, managing to distract him. Roman took advantage of his distraction to quickly wrap his mouth around Patton's dick, sliding down on it and hearing his laughter cut off into a loud moan.

"Roman!" Patton said, attempting to scold him. "You can't just-ah, just do that!"

Roman just shrugged his shoulders unapologetically, laughing around Patton and drawing out another loud moan. Roman peered up at Patton, unmoving, eyes finding his and silently asking to keep going. Patton smiled fondly at him, hands finding their way back into Roman's hair and encouraging him to keep going. Roman moved wherever his hands pulled him, bobbing on his length and closing his eyes. He moved one of his hands from Patton's waist, fingers working wherever his mouth couldn't. He had done this before plenty of times, knew just what to do to make Patton feel great. He did everything he could, tongue pressing against him, brushing against the head of his cock every time he was pulled back up.

"So good, Roman," Patton whined, moans pouring from his lips between his words. "S-So good, you're so good to me, so sweet."

Roman whined at his words, drawing a particularly loud moan from Patton. He managed out a few more words, warning Roman he was close and letting go of his hair so he could pull away if he needed. Roman did the opposite, tongue brushing his slit again before moving back down as far as he could go, working faster now without Patton guiding him. Patton's pleased cries only spurred him on, and soon Patton was finishing down Roman's throat, collapsing back onto the bed and panting loudly.

Roman was quick to pull off of Patton, moving himself back up the bed and laying back down beside his still panting boyfriend. Patton turned over on his side to sling an arm around Roman, pulling him close and kissing him deeply.

"That was amazing," Patton muttered once he pulled away, his hand rubbing Roman's side where his shirt had ridden up. "Thanks. Give me just a moment and I'll be happy to do the same for you, love."

"You don't have to," Roman said, pecking Patton's lips again. "I'm just happy you're happy."

"I know," Patton smiled, reaching his hand down to squeeze him through his boxers. "I want to."