Edge (Logince)

Warnings: referring to a trans man's genitalia with feminine language

"Hah, ah, Logan-" Roman panted, hand gripping Logan's hair tightly. "F-fuck, yes, s'good. Keep going, please-"

Logan's tongue was at work, slowly licking around Roman's wet cunt, two fingers dipping in and then back out again. He continued this way, tasting him slowly, dragging it out teasingly.

"Lo, please, more, give me more." Roman begged, tightening his hold on his hair.

Logan huffed against Roman, drawing a small gasp from the man underneath him. Still he obliged, both of his hands coming up to Roman's hole to spread him open, giving him access to delve deeper. He dipped his tongue in slowly, feeling around at snails pace as Roman whined, letting go of his hair to squeeze the bed sheets in his hold instead. When Logan started picking up his speed, giving Roman more of what he wanted Roman rushed to give thanks, praising him, moaning in pleasure. Logan shifted his focus from lapping and exploring to quickly fucking his tongue in and out of Roman, going deeper and faster.

They carried on this way for a while, Logan picking up what made Roman moan the loudest and employing that, trying his hardest to bring the man as much pleasure as he could. Roman made the prettiest sounds above him, praise spilling from his lips, thanks, and admiration for how Logan looked with his tongue buried in his soaking cunt.

"L-Logan," Roman moaned loudly, squirming closer to the tongue inside him. "I-I'm gonna-gonna come!"

Logan hummed against Roman, his actions ceasing all of a sudden. His tongue was still buried in Roman, but no longer moving. He had halted any pleasure, leaving Roman whining in confusion and desperation. "L-Lo, why'd you stop?"

Roman looked down at Logan, pout on his lips as Logan looked back up at him, expression hard to read. Logan slowly started to move his tongue again, barely brushing against his walls and slowly retreating. He pressed a kiss against his cunt, sending a shock of arousal through Roman that made him whine again, disappointed at the loss of his climax.

Before Roman could ask him again Logan was back to working on his cunt as if nothing had happened, starting all over again with his slow pacing that slowly built up, until he was tongue fucking him yet again, Roman gasping and whining. When Roman got close again though, he stopped again, leaving Roman whining and begging for Logan to let him finish, to let him come. He continued this a few times over again, each time leaving Roman more and more needy and desperate to come, begging Logan for it in a cracked voice, whining leaving his throat almost wrecked.

Finally Roman told Logan he was going to come as his tongue fucked him, lapping and sucking around his soaked hole. This time Logan didn't stop, didn't pull away and start again. He went even faster, working his tongue over all the best places, Roman moaning and crying as his back lifted off the mattress beneath him. He continued until Roman was coming, thighs trembling and fluid dripping out of his cunt that Logan still fucked his tongue into, trailing down his thighs and onto the bed or onto Logan's still working tongue.

Roman swore just vision went white, hips shifting off the bed and pushing himself into Logan's face, still shaking and cunt twitching and squeezing around Logan, feeling so so so good. Logan continued until it started to feel overwhelming, the tongue on him making him twitch away.

"Stop, stop," Roman pleaded in a broken voice, Logan immediately pulling away to let Roman be. Roman panted heavily as he laid back on the bed, eyes closed and body limp, still feeling absolutely amazing. "That, that was the best orgasm I've ever had."

"Good," Logan said simply, pressing a kiss to his boyfriends lips. "Do you need a few minutes? We should start to clean up fairly soon."

"Just a minute." Roman breathed, arms wrapping around Logan and pulling him close against him. "Just lie with me for a minute."

Logan kissed Roman's forehead, relaxing next to Roman and holding him close, nodding his head. He would lay with Roman forever, if that's what he wanted.