Non-Con (Logince)

Warnings: Consensual non-consensual sex(roleplaying noncon sex/no real noncon). I don't mind writing things like this but keep in mind it will always be consensual, pre-planned noncon, otherwise I am not comfortable with writing it. Here's a reminder not to be reading this book if you're under 16. I don't care that you don't mind it, it bothers me so I'd prefer this not be ignored. Thank you.
Requested by -Satan_-

"You're sure this is what you want?" Logan asked yet again, looking Roman in the eye. He was nervous clearly, still a bit unsure about this scene they've planned.

"Absolutely positive." Roman promised, pulling Logan into his arms and kissing his forehead. "I want this so fucking bad. I want you so bad."

"And you'll remember the safe word?" Logan asked again, holding Roman back.

"Always. I'll use it the second I felt any bit of discomfort." He assured him, running his hands through Logan's hair. "Which I'm sure won't happen. I know you'll take very good care of me, Lo. I trust you. That's why I even asked for this in the first place."

"Okay, Logan said, sighing. He leaned in closer to his boyfriend, relaxing against him. "Okay. I hope you have fun then."

"I already know I will." Roman chuckled.

****

Roman had done his best to put any thoughts of Logan away the following day. He went about his business as usual, enjoying his daily life. There was a bit of anticipation felt every so often as he remembered what was to come, not knowing exactly when or how it would begin. He still tried to ignore it, moving about the mostly empty mindscape.

Roman was returning to his room then, humming a musical tune softly as he walked. He was planning to lie down, maybe watch a movie, find something to keep him busy and calm his excitement. His hand reached out to grasp the cold metal handle when all of a sudden there was a weight against his back, pushing him into the door roughly and unexpectedly. Roman whimpered, trying to turn his head to see who was behind him, but they shifted away so he couldn't see.

"L-Lo? What-" Roman started to say, only to be pushed a bit more roughly into the door.

"Shut up," Logan's voice was gravelly behind him, unexpected and so, so hot. Roman's mouth instantly snapped shut, staying pressed up against the door quietly as Logan started to press kisses against the back of his neck, softly nipping at the skin.

"W-Wait," Roman tried again, pushing back against the firm weight of Logan. "S-stop, hold on-"

Logan growled roughly, turning Roman around with little fighting from Roman, pressing him back into the door, wrists firmly pinned at his sides. Logan's gaze was piercing, pinning Roman in place as he gasped softly. "I told you to shut up, didn't I?"

Roman nodded slowly, a whine escaping his throat involuntarily. Logan didn't seem to mind as long as he wasn't saying words, going right back to pressing kisses up his neck and now his jaw, teeth nicking him every now and again. Logan paused after a few minutes, opening the door and letting Roman stumble backwards into the room, but not letting him fall. He pushed Roman back towards his bed, kicking the door shut behind them, Roman beginning to struggle a bit against him.

"Logan, what are you-" Roman's breath hitched as the back of his knees hit the bed, Logan pushing him so he went tumbling backwards onto the sheets. He started to push himself up onto his elbows, to get a better look at Logan and ask again what was going on, but Logan was on top of him and pushing him down before he could do anything. "Lo, Logan, stop, whats-"