Whatever You Want (Logince)

This ones shorter than most, but kinks: using, sub/dom? Think that's all

"Where do you want to go from here?" Logan whispered, voice gravelly against the skin of Roman's neck, nipping and sucking at it, one hand curled in Roman's hair and the other at the end of his shirt, fingers teasing the skin just underneath. He rubbed in slow circles around the skin of Roman's thigh, Roman whining underneath him.

"I don't care what we do," Roman breathed, desperate. "Anything, whatever you want, use me for your pleasure, order me around, I'll do anything."

Logan's breath hitched just barely at Roman's words, shifting his hips to buck roughly against his cock. "Are you sure?"

"Please," Roman gasped, rutting up against Logan desperately. "Use me, fuck me, anything just please."

Logan didn't need any more after that, almost growling in Roman's ear as he pulled Roman's shirt up and over his head quickly, doing the same with his pants and boxers moments later. His hand wrapped around Roman's dick, slowly working up and down as Roman gasped and writhed beneath him.

"You'll do anything I ask, hm?" Logan questioned, smirk on his lips. Roman nodded frantically, opening his eyes to meet Logan's, expression earnest.

"Anything, anything at all," he babbled, one hand reaching out to grab Logan's arm. His eyes slipped closed again as Logan's hand continued to work on his cock, moan slipping from his lips. All of a sudden the contact stopped, Roman opened his eyes to find Logan had sat up and moved away. Roman felt a wave of panic run through him, wondering if he'd done something wrong.

"You're so pretty," Logan said a moment later, Roman feeling his face flush all the way down his bare chest. He whined, hips bucking up into nothing. Logan leaned back where he was sitting, his dick obviously hard underneath his jeans. "First, why don't you come take my clothes off me, maybe suck me off for a while? Then we'll see what your next order is, Roman."

The way his name was spoken sent chills down his spine. Roman was up off his back in moments, hands working first on the button up shirt Logan was wearing before he started on his bottom half, soon grabbing his dick in his hands, ready to follow his orders completely. He was ready to do anything and everything  Logan ordered, giving himself up for the pleasure of his partner, wonderfully hard at the idea of being used.