Caught (Logince)

Requested.

It was late as Logan made his way down the halls of his shared apartment, having just gotten out of the shower. He was planning to head right back to his bedroom to get some rest for the night, but his plan left his mind once he heard something coming from his roommates bedroom. Logan, mistakenly assuming something was wrong and that Roman might he hurt, was quick to swing open the door to check on his friend.

Almost immediately as his eyes landed on Roman on his bed, eyes wide and cheeks a bright red, half naked with his hand around his cock, Logan understood that he had severely misunderstood what he was hearing. His face turned even brighter than Roman's, lingering for a long, tense moment before he quickly apologized and slammed the door shut.

He hurried his way back to his room that night, thoroughly embarrassed and although he would never admit it, somewhat aroused at seeing his roommate. Logan ignored it as well as he could, and was unable to get any good sleep that night.

****

A few days passed by, and Logan was still awkwardly avoiding Roman at any costs. He barely said hello to him when he passed by on his way out of the apartment doors, and once he returned he was soon in the shower or locked into his bedroom. Roman couldn't help but feel terrible that his friend was ignoring them. He knew he should have locked the door, or done anything else to prevent this from happening. He truly liked Logan, so being avoided by him hurt.

When Logan got home that night he had done the same as always, immediately going to his bedroom and ignoring Roman. Roman, after some thinking, had decided it was best to try and apologize to his roommate. He hoped the two of them might be able to move on from this.

Walking up to his nerdy roommates door, he paused outside before knocking, nervously thinking over what exactly he was going to say. All thoughts flew out the window when he heard what sounded like moaning on the other side of the door.

Roman held his breath, shocked as he listened and confirmed that those were definitely moans. Stepped closer to the door he noticed that it was cracked partially opened, peering inside. His roommate was definitely masturbating. He was naked from the waist down, one hand around his member and other hand fingering himself slowly.

"A-hah, Roman," Logan drawled from behind the door, sending shivers down Roman's spine. Roman's eyes narrowed as he finally knocked on the door, stepping away from where it was opened and waiting for Logan to answer.

"Yes, Roman?" A very clearly flustered Logan answered the door, clothes a mess, lips rugged into a frown, and flushed cheeks. "Is there something you need?"

"Well, no, not quite." Roman responded, acting as casual as possible and definitely not letting his gaze drop down to see if he could catch a glimpse of Logan's hard-on through his pants. "I was just... here to apologize."

"Apologize?" Logan repeated, brow raised at Roman. "For what?"

"Well, y'know... you've kind of been avoiding me ever since the whole walking-in-on-me-jerking-off thing. I figured maybe I'd made you uncomfortable, and wanted to apologize." Roman paused, lips tugging upward into a flirty grin. "But, I don't think you really minded all that much, did you?"

"Wh-what exactly do you mean?" Logan gulped, taking a step away from Roman nervously. Roman shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh, well, I just happened to notice that you've been spending a lot of time alone lately. When you're not out you're in your bedroom or taking a shower, and well... when I got here the door may have been partially open." Roman explained, enjoying the way Logan's cheeks changed color as he spoke. "I heard you say my name. So, am I right about you not being bothered?"